Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. I

Help ID Fresh Find - "SKYWAY"

Thanks guys! Man, there isn't much info out there at all!
  2. I

Sorry bout that! Pics:
  3. I

Hey guys, wondering if any of you have any info on "Skyway" bikes pre-BMX. Actually not sure if they are even the same company or not but the logo looks very similar. It's a 26" with a Sturmy-Archer 3-speed. Wicked full coverage chain-guard etc. Can't find ANYTHING really about it. Saved it from...
  4. I

My old Huffy Radio Bike

Sup neighbor! lol. Just realized your in P-Cola. In fact I think I've seen you VW over at the beach. Looks killer! Did you find a radio?
  5. I

Metal Scrap Yard

Tossed that exact frame/forks after stripping it for parts. Kick myself in the ... about it. :oops: Good job saving that one!
  6. I

I DID IT

What's the process? Looks wicked.
  7. I

Schwinn Fleet

Awesome score! I need those rims. :P
  8. I

Another weekend gone...

Mark the sasquach: As I figured, the rod is missing. Can't I just jam a nail in there or something? It's a freewheel model. Thanks for the info! ParkRNDL: Yeah man the fenders are a little wide. I mocked some up on mine and decided against it. Actually though, I have the skinny fenders from the...
  9. I

My Dad's '57 Schwinn

Unreal! It's already been said, don't change a thing! Sweet bike.
  10. I

Another weekend gone...

Also took some shots of stuff I haven't photographed yet. 7 yo Daughter's 20" Bratz modified. Every girl on the street fights to ride this one. She just upgraded to this from a 16" Stingray. 9 yo Son's rat. He built it himself and I striped it. Finally, after many cold ones and late...
  11. I

Another weekend gone...

This is what I ended up with from the fresh find I posted last week. Merged it with an old ladies Huffy 3-Speed that was dumped behind the LBS. These guys toss 3-5 bikes a week and are basically in my backyard. Scary...lol. Hand made brass tank, pin-striped, jockey shifter. 3-speed is...
  12. I

My new Rat.

Very nice!
  13. I

My old Huffy Radio Bike

http://cgi.ebay.com/Huffy-RadioBike-Rad ... dZViewItem Grab it up!
  14. I

The Sickness Continues

Went for a ride to the neighborhood park with the fam yesterday after work. On the way home I stopped by a neighbor's house that had a 26" leaning behind the house I've been scoping out for a few months. They were sitting out front on the porch so I offered the $10 for it and they thanked me for...
  15. I

hot rod

Def a Bratz bike. I did one as well. Pretty popular bikes a few years ago amongst the little girls. The kids and myself played around on it for a while but all in all it was too small and geared wrong for any of us. Currently robbing it for parts to do stuff like my youngest son's little...
  16. I

Blue SS

Looks good man!
  17. I

Tankers R Us

Awesome herd you got there!
  18. I

I'll never forget my first!!

Very cool! You have a great yard guy too. :wink:
  19. I

This weekend's work

Thanks guys! Lovin' the b-tracker, can't stay off it! :mrgreen: