Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

New space liner

Picked up a "new" spaceliner today off of clist here is Kansas city. It was a one owner and has been sitting since it was purchased. It still strikes me when these bikes show up in this condition. :D Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us...
  2. R

My new wingbar! NEW PICS ADDED Pic heavy!

Re: My new wingbar! Uploaded with ImageShack.us Original fender strings! Uploaded with ImageShack.us rear rack Uploaded with ImageShack.us battery can Uploaded with ImageShack.us Original Key Uploaded with ImageShack.us Original Headlight Uploaded with ImageShack.us...
  3. R

Re: My new wingbar! I know there are not many of these survivors left but they just look so good polished. I do not know which way I am going to go yet.
  4. R

I am loving living in kasas city! I received a call today about an old bike. Well this is one heck of an old bike. I bought this one owner 1937 Monarc Wingbar out of the basement of the original owner! It is 100% complete and I believe it is 100% original as well. I know some of these came with...
  5. R

My first 26 inch BMX cruiser

I have been here a month and a half. I have only found an 86 performer, an 85 Schwinn predator, some funky off brander with a set of GT Performer folding standers, a Mongoose Decade, and this cruiser. I did buy several better vintage road bikes as well so I guess the picking has not been to bad.
  6. R

Where in shawnee are you? we live at Johnson drive and 435.
  7. R

Thanks! It's good to be home.
  8. R

Well it has been awhile since I posted but we are now all moved in and I am back to bikes. Sooooo.... I found my first 26 inch BMX cruiser. It is a 1981 Panda cruiser. The front fork is a hot mess, but I am glad I finaly found one! I am really loving Kansas City :mrgreen: Uploaded with...
  9. R

Amc Flash ?

It's pre war. 1940-41 ish
  10. R

Brand new Higgins color flow

That was my friend Fernando. He is a super guy out of NJ. The shelby had a tripple speed rear end. Very rare and very cool.
  11. R

64' TRAVELER

HOLY MOLY!! :shock: :shock:
  12. R

Well there isn't realy a story. I bought it at ML. I saw a guy rolling it through the parking lot asked him how much and when he told me I could not get the money out of my pocket fast enough. :mrgreen:
  13. R

Ok I had to share. I picked this bike up last weekend. This is an original paint bike. It looks brand new. It has no wear. It is the single nicest original paint balloon tire bike I have ever seen. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us...
  14. R

ML and AA finds

I am going to throw some of the Muscle bike stuff up for sale on here in a little bit.
  15. R

ML and AA finds

I promise I won't. (I have been making my son take them apart for me) LoL :mrgreen:
  16. R

ML and AA finds

I picked up a few bikes at Ml and AA this weekend. The Higgins looks NOS and the Kart was a nice kicker! Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  17. R

I saw this tonight and thought I would share

Ok I was on anohter bicycle web sight tonight (I kknow I could not believe there are other bicycle sights either :mrgreen: )when I saw this. 26 inchs slicks! It looks like they were made for horse racing but man if you ever thought you might need one this might be the way to go...
  18. R

Picked up a Krate

She is RUSTY but hey at least she survived. :mrgreen: 100% original and it looks like no one ever rode it. I think the kid that got this bike took it home and threw it straight in the creek until I bought it. The seat has no wear and the rear tire looks NOS. Uploaded with ImageShack.us...
  19. R

My Indy and St Louise finds

I am a lot like the Obama administration. There is no hope left for these bikes as they are all getting parted out
  20. R

My Indy and St Louise finds

That is the one keeper for now. The bottom of the seat is signed by Al Fritz.
Back