Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Pancho V

Re: The A·ris·to·crat What did you used for the front hub?
  2. B

3" wide hollow hub rims

I think ChoppersUS can get them built for you. http://www.choppersus.com/store/product ... e-Disc-CP/ Go to the dropdown menu, you'll see the trike hub.
  3. B

Construction of springer fork

I just went through this whole thread, this is awesome. I wanted to do this exact thing years ago on my trike build but never finish the project. I was hoping you were in the USA. Awesome forks.
  4. B

Electric Chopper 2.0

Nice machine works. Did you build that springer yourself?
  5. B

MegaPixieRay (aka: Mongoose Beast) PRE-RRBBO8

Re: FatRay (aka: Mongoose Beast) Maybe bending one out of conduit? Don't know if it would be stronger enough or not.
  6. B

Electric Chopper 2.0

I'll be watching this one, I love that springer.
  7. B

THE DEAN - 10/26

Re: THE DEAN - 3/29 Do they have this color (anthracite) in a spraycan or in powdercoating? That would look cool with the black parts.
  8. B

THE DEAN - 10/26

Re: THE DEAN - 3/29 I understand the purpose of the Basman seatpost but I don't know how it actually attach to the frame, does it just sit on the frame?
  9. B

THE DEAN - 10/26

Re: THE DEAN - 3/29 Nice setup, I like the cranksets. The forward look like it a long ways from the seat. Does the bike fit you good?
  10. B

7 Speed Stick shifter

Won't they work on the Sturmey-Archer?
  11. B

THE DEAN - 10/26

Re: THE DEAN - 3/28 I'm really liking this build. Nice selection of parts on there. The color is gonna be hard part.
  12. B

Walmart FatBikes?

Paul JR. will probably be disappointed.
  13. B

Walmart FatBikes?

OR, you can just buy this one. TITANIUM FAT SAND BIKE http://www.fatsandbikes.com/ULTIMATE-TE ... -_p_9.html
  14. B

Looking for bicycle stuff in Mesa, Az.

I never really spent much time in Apache Junction, didn't think there was much there.
  15. B

Looking for bicycle stuff in Mesa, Az.

Go to Tempe Bicycle on University, It pretty much on ASU campus. There another bike shop not too far from that one on University, just west of it. Can't think of the name of it an old Schwinn shop been there forever. They have alot of cool cruisers and parts. Both bike shop do, good people. I...
  16. B

THE DEAN - 10/26

Re: THE DEAN 8)
  17. B

Fat & Sassy

Look good. What the other set of wheels for? Another Uncle Stretch's Creation?
  18. B

★ RRB WELCOMES RUFF-CYCLES ★ - UPDATE 3/23

Look pretty good, Thanks for all the detail shots of the frame, all the welds look pretty nice. How long is that headtube, is it shorter than normal? That alots of spacers to make that fork work on there. I was wondering how that was gonna work on there when you first posted uninstalled. Did...
  19. B

CHUBBY'S CRUISERS

Anybody ever seen this website? Look like they got some nice parts. http://www.chubbyscruisers.com/
  20. B

NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

Just noticed on the Wal-Mart website,free shipping to home for the OP cruiser. But, out of stock at this point.
Back