Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

Been a good week....

Nice Haul!
  2. F

BFK After all these years..

Thank ya thank ya.. I bought it for my son. When he realized it was blue he said no thanks.. I put a fat white wall tire in the back and a skinny white wall 20in in the front.. I ride it every so often. I am 6'8" and 300 plus lbs and it is strong and steady..
  3. F

Schwinn Hornet

Thanks guys Yes Gary, S7's So the story is that the bike shop was selling the Hornet for someone.. being in the back on the side of the shop. I asked the price.. knocked off a hundred and told the store guy to tell the owner.. All I got out of it was the guy was the original owner..
  4. F

Schwinn Hornet

You know the spot on Knickerbocker ?????
  5. F

BFK After all these years..

I finally decided to put together my Walmart Schwinn after 4 years of storage.
  6. F

Schwinn Hornet

I have a serial number that was used twice.. its a 54 or 56.. which explains the small fenders..
  7. F

Schwinn Hornet

Serial was on the rear dropout..
  8. F

Schwinn Hornet

I checked the serial.. L5 xxxxx. Thats what is confusing me.. it looks like a middle weight..
  9. F

Schwinn Hornet

Thanks Clancy.. The wheels are not original. Can someone tell me what rims come on this model?
  10. F

Schwinn Hornet

1954 is the year.. Thanks Steve..
  11. F

Schwinn Hornet

As I walk into this "trendy" bike shop in Brooklyn that sells 2000 dollar fixed gear bikes and skateboards. I see an Old school in the corner. A few questions later and its mine.
  12. F

Hot tub repair for a Gary Fisher MTb.

Sweet bike.. I had a GF back in 01.. a Mamba I believe.. Yours looks like it a lot.. maybe a step up or two.. Not sure of the year but it looks mint..
  13. F

My Dyno Ultraglide

Give me until this evening to get to a computer..
  14. F

My Dyno Ultraglide

You want two?! Lol.. I would consider all outrageous offers..
  15. F

My Dyno Ultraglide

Very nice bike you have there.. I. Finally have a twin..
  16. F

CRUSIN' WIT DA BOYZ FROM BROOKLYN

Hey fellas! I want in on the next Long Beach, Brooklyn, AC run..
  17. F

Anybody RC?

On a smaller scale
  18. F

New Guy from Central NY

Welcome! And uh.. where is central NY?? Newburg? Middletown? I am from the city so I tend to forget NY state goes 8 hours up to Canada..lol
  19. F

pedal car build

I MISSED A BIKE SHOW IN BK?! Nice car by the way..
  20. F

New guy missed opportunity? What would you have done?

I pass up bikes of all styles and sizes all the time. Either a light doesn't come on or I. Don't have the space to keep it. 20 inch department store bikes like that I usually air up the tires, wipe down the frame and give it away to a deserving kid in the neighborhood..
Back