Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. JoeyMac

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

Nicely done everyone, maybe next year I'll join in the fun again!
  2. JoeyMac

SpaceLiner: DevilWing - build completed.

There's a long story about what happened to this bike after I sold it to Skip. It was in a hurricane on Cape Cod, then looted from the storm-destroyed house, then found randomly being ridden around in New Haven. They were able to get it back and I guess it's been handed around between the New...
  3. JoeyMac

NIMH-ROD

Can't go wrong with that combo of frame and tires! Nicely done!
  4. JoeyMac

Pee Wee Herman Bike for Sale!

it's been a while since I've hung around the forums, but I came back to see if anyone else had debunked this yet... I did a close examination of the parts of both bicycles, and I came to this conclusion: peewee bike auction debunked by Joey Mac, on Flickr
  5. JoeyMac

My 24" SpaceLiner, (The StarFighter) up for grabs!

Thanks Rat Rod, I will take that under advisement.
  6. JoeyMac

My 24" SpaceLiner, (The StarFighter) up for grabs!

I will be selling this bike in the Austin, TX area. I will post in the FOR SALE section, assuming that I don't break one of the new rules and get my post automatically deleted. But here's a heads-up for all those interested.
  7. JoeyMac

Devilwing Stolen then FOUND!!!!!!!! <info last page>

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  8. JoeyMac

Devilwing Stolen then FOUND!!!!!!!! <info last page>

Re: Devilwing Stolen!!! <info last page> :(
  9. JoeyMac

WE HAVE A WINNER - thatismytruck -vs- ifitsfreeitsforme

Re: VOTING TIME - thatismytruck -vs- ifitsfreeitsforme Those are Both awesome, and I wish I had been there to cruise with you two and help take riding pictures :) Well done all around, I'll drink a beer in honor of both of you. So, two beers. *burp* I hate to choose...
  10. JoeyMac

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

hmmm... build-off, you say? 8)
  11. JoeyMac

Cruisin in Austin

awesome pics! that bike looks sweet, I bet even in Austin that still blew some minds. thanks for sharing.
  12. JoeyMac

*** MAXXIMUM FLOW ***

you always have the best parts, Jon. show me where the secret texas awesome bike parts store is. ;) nice job as always!
  13. JoeyMac

"RATS-ALT"

Larry, this is sweeeet. Wish I could have had a chance to ride it myself! Your bend forks get lower and lower every time! keep it up! or down! ;)
  14. JoeyMac

-★- Ground Zero -★-

Nice Job Rob! Sorry I never got to see it in person!
  15. JoeyMac

'35 silverking ... kinda

love the look of this :)
  16. JoeyMac

Tucker's Spaceliner

I'm certainly a fan of this build ;). That gold actually works better than I could have ever imagined with all that chrome, especially with that red mixed in. Nice flow of colors and textures.
  17. JoeyMac

Springliner

wow this one looks like a lot of fun! I love the concept and the design. good work :)
  18. JoeyMac

Hot Rod 'Liner

Sorry I didn't comment on this one sooner! This is an awesome vision for a SpaceLiner build. The choices of parts were perfect. Very slick. nice photography as well :)
  19. JoeyMac

a couple of updated SpaceLiners and Flightliner

Finally got around to working on my bikes again for the first time in a couple years. Wow, just realized how long it had been since I did any wrenching. my apartment opened up by Joey Mac, on Flickr here's what I worked on this weekend: SpaceLiner StealthBomber by Joey Mac, on Flickr it...
  20. JoeyMac

Cruisin in Austin

I honestly can't get out on a bike as much as I used to, but I still try and I still have fun doing it. Here are some of the cruisin adventures I've had so far: When I first got here in July it was in the middle of a long streak of 100+ degree days, but I couldn't wait to cruise in the fresh...
Back