Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MaXXXwell

Bike Thief Trips

Hahaha! Nice one :lol:
  2. MaXXXwell

Cant afford a Carriage........Done and Delivered

Nicely done! Always good to know the new owner likes the result of your work :mrgreen:
  3. MaXXXwell

NOS Dyno Build for My Lady

Nice build! Love the pinstriping :D
  4. MaXXXwell

Dyno Bike pics

Are you going to use it for a build or part it out or something? I could use the shifter for my current build :D
  5. MaXXXwell

24" 1958 Schwinn American turned Muscle Bike!! PICS ADDED!

Re: 24" 1951 Schwinn American turned Muscle Bike!! PICS ADDED! Cool bike! Got a spare frame in the shed that I didn't have a destinations for yet and I'm thinking of building something like this now :mrgreen:
  6. MaXXXwell

Dyno Bike pics

Yo BBBT, I sent you a PM a while ago since I need a MoonEyes sprocket. I see that you're in need of the cork parts for the Tiki? :wink:
  7. MaXXXwell

Dyno Roadster Import

I dug up this topic and am wondering how the bike looks right now. Did you get rid of the rust? Just want to say you're riding one of my dream bikes. I've got one of them already: the black 1995 Coaster and now I'm looking for a red brother/sister for it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  8. MaXXXwell

2006 RALEIGH P.U.B.

Never seen this model before. Nice bike!
  9. MaXXXwell

1982 Victor C bike, springer fork pic added

Nice fork :mrgreen: I'd like to try that one in a stretch where the rake is less steep and see what it would do...
  10. MaXXXwell

Steam Power!!!

What's the top speed? I'm curious 'cause this thing has hospital written all over it :mrgreen:
  11. MaXXXwell

Steam Power!!!

That's sick! Was there a sign with some specs? I'm wondering what a machine like that would weigh in at :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  12. MaXXXwell

My Fav Bike

I like the cranks!
  13. MaXXXwell

Dyno Bike pics

I didn't know the color was a House of Kolor paint :idea: Your picture doesn't show very clearly but I've had three Tiki's and all of them had a black-ish fade on the edges of the fenders. Is that in the original House of Kolor green or was that airbrushed afterwards? Nice project! Also nice...
  14. MaXXXwell

WARNING Don't ever buy a Kronan

That's a common failure on Kronan bikes :idea: At least on the newer ones Kronan produced themselves. I've seen rims crack on Kronans many times (they're made of very bad quality steel and weren't coated or sealed properly against rust) but never seen them crack like this while riding. Also...
  15. MaXXXwell

iRide Customs BULLY

Nice frame design! Supersleek and clean :mrgreen:
  16. MaXXXwell

Tiki ++

So I've decided to join in on the build off... I'll post more pix when I get some work done :mrgreen:
  17. MaXXXwell

make an offer

I agree with Uncle Stretch. If you're selling something you can't expect the buyer to name a price. Just put up a price and things are clear on both sides :mrgreen:
  18. MaXXXwell

Dyno Bike History?

The Roadster was indeed produced since 1997 but in 1995 and 1996 there already was the Coaster. In gloss black, kandy/metallic red and in 1996/1997(I'm not sure on the exact model year) gloss red. I've got a gloss black one from 1995: number 27 :mrgreen: This is a kandy red one I was...
  19. MaXXXwell

HOW TO BUILD A JIG

Hey MonsterMetal, How do you fix the three 'sliding' fixtures? Ar they clamped to the two horizontal bars?
Back