Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. pedals

Watcha think? Trail-a-bike conversion 2.0

Thanks. I'm not a full out metal worker so I tend to work with what I have. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  2. pedals

Show Your Muscle Bikes

Thanks Luke, my thoughts exactly. Now can you tell me why the only boys muscle bikes I have had to get spray bombed in farm enamel red.[emoji24] That paint shall be my enemy till the day I die.
  3. pedals

Show Your Muscle Bikes

Just scored this rollfast today. Very cool but don't know anything about it yet. Big thanks to my wife for surprising me with it when I got home from work
  4. pedals

What's the top 10 rarest of the rare Bicycle accessories?..

does anyone else have one of these transformer reflectors? I know it's mid 80's and out of a cereal box but it came on my AMF Flying Wedge and I haven't seen one before
  5. pedals

ELECTRA PRICES?

I like them and think their cool but when I see one painted and on display for orange Crush soda in my local festival foods, all I can think is too commercial for me.
  6. pedals

put some knee savers off my bmx on there with different head unit last night. Overall looks and rides a lot better.
  7. pedals

Thanks. First thing I thought of when seeing one. Final look isn't here yet, but I'm going with fighter jet theme. I know you have the air force building going
  8. pedals

Before & After Pics

I can't believe how expensive they are new. Still kinda pricey on CL, but I found both of mine for$15 with missing hardware.
  9. pedals

10. pedals

Before & After Pics

Definitely light and rolls forever and ever and ever!
  11. pedals

Before & After Pics

Here's the picture of the first one I did last year. And there's plenty more ideas I want to try if I can get them at the right price of course[emoji6]
  12. pedals

Before & After Pics

started with a Adams trail-a-bike and finished with 2 cantilever frames to create my stretched out cruiser.
  13. pedals

HEADBADGES

I acquired all of these in the last2 weeks
  14. pedals

Secrets of the Masters

if I go down the gravel trail with my daughter in her cart, it has to be on a bike with fenders or I blast her with gravel.
  15. pedals

Secrets of the Masters

I don't know how you guys deal with local idiots and their bad driving skills around cyclists. Me personally, I'm thinking about turning my ape hangers into a slingshot and keeping a small sack full of bearings or golf balls and letting the driver's know my presence when they decide to not pay...
  16. pedals

Thanks uncle but, what is it?

lol That comma did cross my mind when posting but I was to excited to care.
  17. pedals

I'm gonna restore it and then I'm gonna ride the wheels off it. The coolest 20" frame I own. Process started.
  18. pedals

I'm in love

My wife's friend went picking around local older farms and came across this....My wife tried to acquire the bicycle for the bars as anniversary present to me and her friend didn't wanna let the bike go. So my wife showed me what I missed out on. I gave her pic at any of the vintage ladies bike's...
  19. pedals

It's very cool. I did think about roadmaster but forgot to Google that. Hard to see but it does have that triangle in the middle of sprocket, common with a couple of AMF's that I have. Thanks again, I'm excited to ride it
Back