Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Irocit

Sears Screamer Build/Upgrade

One of the coolest looking bikes IMO. I love the everything about Screamers right down to the color.
  2. Irocit

My wife's Fire Cat...

Outstanding work on a great looking bike! How old is it?
  3. Irocit

My Holy Grail has arrived...'68 Orange Krate.

Krates, you gotta love them. Nice bike
  4. Irocit

My Holy Grail has arrived...'68 Orange Krate.

I agree, I used to have a 69 Apple. I like the rigidity of Fastbacks.
  5. Irocit

Picked up a few Muscle Bike parts recently!

A few muscle bike parts?
  6. Irocit

SwingBike 2016??

Looks interesting, I had no idea it was coming back. Due to the fact that its something you don't see every day it might sell, I hope it does.
  7. Irocit

Put on my big boy pants today...1969 Fastback 5-speed w/ Ramshorns

I have the bow pedals on my 68, 69 and 70 Fastback. Those are correct for the Fastback.
  8. Irocit

I agree, that's what I have on my 69 Fastback.
  9. Irocit

I can put my entire collection in the kitchen, my wife never goes in there anyway.
  10. Irocit

Crash's Bike Build page

You do some outstanding work, I love em all. Where did you get the basket support for the Fair Lady? I have the same bike with a basket with no support.
  11. Irocit

like you were saying before it's not a big deal because you like the handle bars and I'm sure so do a lot of other people. However, I think what you have there is a 69 fastback with Rams Horn bars. Both bikes are very similar, obviously the bars are the biggest thing and like other members were...
  12. Irocit

Something I like to do with those Schwinn speedo's is to check to see if it'll spin freely before installing. Don't know if you've ever had them or not? The oil inside gets old and locks em up. I've had a few that were like that.
  13. Irocit

Great looking bike, I love Fastbacks. Besides looking great, they ride nice too. Be careful the first time you try a wheelie, the front end comes up with very little effort. Before you know you'll be the wheelie king of the neighborhood.:thumbsup:
  14. Irocit

Did Schwinn make a Rams Horn in 69?
  15. Irocit

Found a Super Stock Huffy

love that color
  16. Irocit

Finished the Slingshot

It's nice when things finally all come together, it's a great looking bike, definitely came a long way. I'd love to have one of those in my collection some day. My 11 year old rides a 73 Fair lady 3 speed. Thankfully I didn't have to fix it all up, it wasn't bad at all. Good luck with the console.
  17. Irocit

My Spyder is worth a mint!

Yup he was right, I looked I couldn't find anything.
  18. Irocit

Vista Banana finally done!!

What a beauty, outstanding bike & work!
  19. Irocit

My Spyder is worth a mint!

That asking price is just the starting bid, I can't believe he thinks it's gonna go up from there. He only has 21 feedback, so he's still learning how things work over there on ebay. I'd put it up with a buy it now or best offer with a normal asking price.
  20. Irocit

Muscle bike accessories, post your pictures here.

Those bars on either end look like my reflector would fit right inside them, awesome stuff you have there. WOW, what a collection!
Back