Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Yooperman

Western Flyer Bomber

Fresh from the Ann Arbor Classic Bike Show, a Western Flyer boys bicycle. I plan a fun clunker ride with a little world war 2 altitude.
  2. Yooperman

June 1st 2019 3rd Annual Mackinac Island Vintage Bicycle Ride

Ride 10 AM Mackinac Island Michigan For more information https://www.facebook.com/events/1623479641088948/?ti=ia
  3. Yooperman

Centrix Cruiser

I got this at the police action this this spring. It had a nice set of chrome wheels with a coaster brake. I actual got the bike for the wheels but it looks like a fun ride and all it needs is wheels, seat, gears and brakes put back on. IThe donor bike is a police action Motiv mountain bike. I...
  4. Yooperman

Firestone Featherweight

A fun light weight mid century campus commuter without the baggage of newspaper hauler or just another English pub ride.
  5. Yooperman

RRBBO13 Firestone Featherweight

I bought this frame at a swap meet a couple of years back and wanted to make a fun cruiser 3 speed out of it.
  6. Yooperman

Columbia Klunker

A trade off bicycle with my brother, a Klunker is born! The bike is a mix of old and new technology.
  7. Yooperman

Columbia Klunker

This yellow bicycle caught my eye at the auction last year. I remember seeing a Columbia bike ad in Boys Life of a bicycle just like it. Now I want to build that bike and ride it!
  8. Yooperman

Featherweight Rollfast frame

Found this men's Rollfast Twin Top frame at swap meet last weekend. Does anyone know anything about this frame? I have never seen a lightweight bicycle with this style of frame before. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Yooperman

Murray End of Summer Beach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Yooperman

Schwinn Spitfire Reboot Posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Yooperman

Schwinn Spitfire Reboot

A couple of years back I got this frame on eBay and wanted to make just a fun simple ride out of it, last year I painted the frame up and I have all the parts to bring it together. This is my project, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. Yooperman

(WBO) Columbia Thunderbolt

Columbia “Thunderbolt” 26 inch middleweight I first gave this starter bike to my brother but after it started becoming pieces I decided it was time for it to become a rider again. Last week I finally found her a tank and I have a nice set of red wheels with a 3 speed coaster brake hub.
Back