Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. marshall conrad

Haro zero one dj

This is a long shot but I used to have one of these and ever since I sold it I've been wanting it back I haven't had any luck finding any local or online so if anyone has one gathering dust in there garage I'd be interested in buying it from you mine was black and a 2005 Thank you MAC Sent...
  2. marshall conrad

Does anyone know the year and model of this scrambler?

By this i mean its a mag scrambler with a cantalever brake
  3. marshall conrad

Well the one i have was red its just sun bleeched, im not sure of the post size but on youtube theres a video of a 79
  4. marshall conrad

Thank you i thought the same about the brake i thought about calling it a sx1000 as well but thought id ask first
  5. marshall conrad

Well thanks that narrows it down, about the model is it a mag 500 mag 1000?
  6. marshall conrad

Hey RRB guys i picked up this scrambler and want to restore it back to its original self but theres many models is it a mag and what year? the code is J0581398 and the headbadge reads 2929 could be 2829 thanks for your help
  7. marshall conrad

Does anybody have information on this uniroyal?

Thanks that helped alot i looked up 20" amf bicycle and this popped up,same shape as mine
  8. marshall conrad

Does anybody have information on this uniroyal?

So I acquired this bicycle ive had my eye on for years and i cant find anything on it, the year, who made it or any parts and its driving me crazy, does anyone know anything about this bike? Anybody know where i can find parts? -Thanks all
  9. marshall conrad

1969 raleigh with wierd add on

Oh yup thats got to be it i can see it Thank you
  10. marshall conrad

Oh thats cool whats that off of? You think mines just flipped? Its odd though because the normal thumb shifter is hooked up..
  11. marshall conrad

Thanks guys ill do that, ive scanned through them before when i got a triumph, totally butchered it Before After I think all ill do is change the stem and bars to american style flip the bars and put a long spring seat on and clear coat
  12. marshall conrad

Wow, thanks luke, i thought it was a video not a thread! [emoji13]
  13. marshall conrad

I have not but i searched that in you tube and i had forgot about pashley govnor bikes ill keep looking into them, thank you for reminding me, how do you find "show me your pashley gov'nah"?
  14. marshall conrad

Just aired up the tires and sprayed wd 40 in the rear hub and took it for a spin, amazing this old guy is still rollin and shifting strong! I cant tear it apart now but needs to be ratted has anyone ratted a stock british 3 speed before?
  15. marshall conrad

That makes since maybe someone was going to move the strummy archer stock shifter and put it to a stick? Thank you for that MAC
  16. marshall conrad

Hey guys i dont know if im posting this right or in the right forum but i found a 69 raleigh today i dont usually collect or restore british bikes but i need parts for my western flyer i convorted to 3 speed and the guy i got it from said it was 20$ you cant pass that up, i dont have pictures of...
  17. marshall conrad

Let's see your Western Flyer's

I bought this buzz bike when i was 15 (21 now) and i was into challengers plumb purple and black so i painted all the chrome black BIG mistake so ibe been working on getting the chrome/ rust back (alot of sandpaper/steel wool/ power drill wire wheel/ and elbow grease! This was my mistake...
  18. marshall conrad

Anymore Jeep freaks out there?

Another friend of mine rolled his yj while we were out playin in our jeeps, my cherokee pulled it back upright and we limped the yj all the way back to his house 16 miles away! Impressive jeeps And this is his new JK
Back