Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

what does your kid ride?

thats pretty nice.love the winged headbadges :mrgreen:
  2. M

what does your kid ride?

lets see cassidys had a 67 little tiger,custom pirate midget,stingray chopper,schwinn gold scooter,and some beat up bike he actually rides
  3. M

sooo, how old are ya?

speak english?what is that 19? i'm 45 but some days i'm older...and some days i'm 10......... mandy is 28 she's getting old :mrgreen:
  4. M

>> Cool Coolers<<

i thought i was the only one into the offbrand coolers.i gotta find my pics of the coolers i sold last year......for the manassass bug out we had 30 coolers and picnic jugs.....and i sold every one.........phil
  5. M

The D@mned is the best punk band ever

x10....you could dig joey up and he would kick their asp.................
  6. M

A newfound vintage bike enthusiast.

hi, sheik.........welcome from another frank fan................ there are a lot a bike freaks/freaky bikes here ...........phil
  7. M

Put on your boots, it's time to save some cruisers.

the scrap place around here is paying 9.25/hundred lbs........my friends hauls scrap..........he just got 5 73-76 caddys 5000 lbs+ each.....got over 2000.00 for scrap....i check all the cars before they go to the crusher.......phil
  8. M

Making a tank

i think it is 1 inch........it fit right in[thats something you never want your girlfriend too say]........phil
  9. M

Making a tank

nice work............this is more rat style....i wanted a tank for my 37 lasalle...i couldnt afford 200-400 for an original tank...so i made mine.....two halves fasten together and the tank hangs from straps made from 22 clamps[brake lever clamps]made one side view pattern....then carved it out...
  10. M

VW Magazine

have not bought it in awhile but i dont think its 6.99........did you ask at thesamba.com....allvw allthetime........phil
  11. M

Purple Schwinn Slick Chick?

if everything is og on the bike its a 66....a 65 would have a high loop sissy bar with 3 holes at the bottom and a chrome seatpost clamp...........its also not opal violet.......................and its spelled "SLIK CHIK" :P phil
  12. M

Purple Schwinn Slick Chick?

all the slik chiks came with whitewalls...lots of good parts on these bikes.......only girls bike witha s-2 rear wheel.same bars,fenders,seats,wheelset as boys stingray................the pink slic chik from the liz freid book was ta trexlertown this past year............
  13. M

Old Bicycles stuck in Trees

that top one is photoshopped......... look how much space is between the headtube and the seatpost tube...........
  14. M

tell me what the holes are for

1 fender brace.........2 sissy bar pad .....3 tank clip
  15. M

What is your Favorite car?

not mine ,but alocal car that gets driven....i see it driving every now and then......
  16. M

This is our Year!

i was like whats he talikin about...now they have a year of the 'baldoldfart'
  17. M

it's tax time......

mandys getting a bunch back....and we are going to buy a new roof.......not very exciting huh.....
  18. M

ebay

search completed auctions for seller mandybus.we only have had a few things on lately,i dont have any active auctions right now.
  19. M

ebay

i didnt do ours but she said just go to paypal on ebay or paypal.com nad there are instructions to set up a paypal account.they make a 2 deposits into your bank account[both under 1.00]and a few other steps and then you are ready.......we have a paypal visa/mac card any time someone sends us a...
  20. M

ebay

get a paypal account....the upgraded one otherwise you can only send/receive 2or 3 hundred dollars.in credit cards......dont bother with western union[most scamers use western union].......if you want a certain price for something use a reserve,some people will not bid on anything with a...
Back