Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. KOTA

FlightLiner Blue

@kingfish254
  2. KOTA

Scurf

I did mine for Build Off 12...There was nothing in the rules about "pedals", back then...It started out as a bike. :bigsmile:...It did a lot better in the voting than I expected!....NICE work on yours!! https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/trot-rot-hot2trot.104042/
  3. KOTA

~?What Else Do You Collect ?~

1/4 mile strip...sitting on top of a 1/4 mile 4 lane oval....Cars do the 20 feet under 1 second.
  4. KOTA

~?What Else Do You Collect ?~

HO (1/64) drag racing...one of my latest builds
  5. KOTA

Red Bikes

Bought this for my grand daughter..when it was time for my younger grandson to start riding..He absolutely REFUSED to ride that bike...I took care of that.
  6. KOTA

Red Bikes

With nothing to do (self quarantined)..I get to look through my old pics. This was a Rollfast 20" tandem frame..with RED primer and satin clear coat...Extremely comfortable.. A neighbor had two young girls (6 + 8), so we reverted it back to a tandem...I used to chuckle watching these two girls...
  7. KOTA

Show me your Kick Scooters

Aren't you afraid you'll get one leg stronger than the other...and then walk in circles?..I can't talk about sk8boarding...I do know that if you don't switch legs scooting, you'll tire out....but heh, I'm old.
  8. KOTA

If your going to make a downhill scooter, deck height should be about 5"+ or so. If your making a "kick" scooter, deck height should be around 2.5 - 3"...anything higher and you won't last very long riding it, your knees and muscles will be screaming for relief in a short distance. You should...
  9. KOTA

NERRB Sad Passing

I haven't frequented this site in a very long time...My heart is tearfully broken...Jose was an extremely intelligent man, that never looked down on anybody...I imagine he's joyfully looking down on us all now.
  10. KOTA

black bikes?

Scary!
  11. KOTA

Show me your stuff.

Switched to making custom HO slot cars, in my old age...I only do oval track or drag cars.
  12. KOTA

black bikes?

I'm not active on the forum, much..I do check in occasionally...So here's a blast from the past.
  13. KOTA

Read everything here...anything you ever wanted to know about "scoots"....Long read, guaranteed to be FUN though! https://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/trot-rot.103176/
  14. KOTA

I check in once in awhile. Best one I have Made from a Columbia Bike..In BUILD OFF 12
  15. KOTA

HELP..Trike hub

Thanks..After It started working with the WD40..I just took some automotive gear lube and let it soak into the bearings and clutch assembly...Put it back together, and it seems fine....thanks for the info.
  16. KOTA

HELP..Trike hub

I Figured if I had to remove it, I'd better saturate it with WD-40...Well now I can't get it to freewheel....Possible that's all it needed?....
  17. KOTA

HELP..Trike hub

A neighbor asked me to check out a used Schwinn trike....It looked brand new! Nubs still on tires...She rode it, liked it, asked me my opinion, I said I'd buy (price:$125)...The only rust was on the drive gear.....She rode it today and it started free wheeling, then it would catch....I've got it...
  18. KOTA

6th Place - ○〇◯ Holeshot ◯〇○ Trek CNC Rail Checkered Chopper - BO13 Photo Contest Winner!!

Just when you think he "can"t" out do last years bike...He DID!
  19. KOTA

RATLINER

Rolling art!
  20. KOTA

RRBBO13 Pyola Kayrap

Life and health keep getting in the way..haven't given up yet.
Back