Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. maddogrider

Interview With The Maker Of "Mongoose Beast First Ride"

You may need counseling :lol:. May you be followed by girls in bikinis. 8)
  2. maddogrider

Can't Wait! AH! Now With Paint!

Re: Can't Wait! Cool 8)
  3. maddogrider

Dupli Color

i used the silver base coat seamed to hold real good.
  4. maddogrider

Post Your Ocean Pacific Cruisers!

I bought one, could'nt help it it was just to cool. I got 10% off for the scratches and the dust. I have taken off all the stickers except for the scallops by the head tube. Replaced the seat post clamp bolt and regressed everthing. Rides good, thinking about a 3 speed and black apes, should be...
  5. maddogrider

Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ New Pics 12-11 ~~

Re: Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ MAY 21st RIDE La Porte Indiana~~ WHOO HOO! Gonna have a time in Le Port
  6. maddogrider

Maybe wondering

Cool ride, I would have to put a 49cc sticker on the engine if i was gonna ride around Indy. The cops dont take to kindly for anything bigger.
  7. maddogrider

Re: Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ MAY 21st RIDE La Porte Indiana~~ Cool do we get to ride in a boat and and ride black out? On a whiskey buzz :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. maddogrider

Re: Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ MAY 21st RIDE La Porte Indiana~~ Yea looks like i will be there probably bring my brother and some whiskey. Lookin at a new ride for the party, its a Raleigh Retroglide with a 4 speed :D, and my brother just put together a copper tone Schwinn with a 7 speed.
  9. maddogrider

Rocket 88

OH OH your bikes on crack hope it dont make your teeth fall out :lol: :lol:.
  10. maddogrider

68 SCHWINN FASTBACK

I turned 43 in January but can still out wheelie my 9 year old neighbor :lol:
  11. maddogrider

68 SCHWINN FASTBACK

COOL! Do we get to see some wheelie poppin action? Or are you to OLD, MAN :lol: :lol: :lol:? On second thought it is green ya might crash :cry:
  12. maddogrider

Rat Riders Spring Ride PICS

What is that freakishly tall wheel red bike? Looks like a good time, this work thing is getting in the way of my riding thing :roll:
  13. maddogrider

1930's Colson Racer...

So with the bars that way are you going to race it? Cool bike, what a nice son you got.
  14. maddogrider

Indianapolis people come out for a ride with the C.C.C. !!!

Sounds like fun, if i can get off work early enough i will be there. NO RAIN :D
  15. maddogrider

Can it pull it? Nash Metropolitan

oooo i wouldnt even try that, my thought is if you have to swerve in any emergency situation the trailer would just push the car anywhere it wanted to. Try to talk him into a good running truck, although i have tried to get my father in law into a truck but he just keeps pulling his trailer...
  16. maddogrider

Cleaning chrome and paint questions

I like the Hooch method for chrome WD40 and a brass brush, just spray the WD40 on the chrome and a light touch with the brass brush then wipe it off. After that i like to polish it with chrome polish and wax, works great. On the paint i use a little bet of car soap and warm water, then wax. :wink:
  17. maddogrider

anyone know if there is metallic maroon/dark red spray paint

Krylon metal masters, i think i got it from Myers
  18. maddogrider

Gaskill's Hop Shop: El Caballo Del Diablo

Right on man really diggin the flame thrower :D
  19. maddogrider

Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Back