Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Vintage-Iron

Schwinn Panther Girls

I came across a Schwinn Panther girls bike today in a shop, Paint was very good chrome was fair, had tank, headlight horn basket and luggage rack intact. What is a ball park value, identical to this one....
  2. Vintage-Iron

newbie questions

thanks Kingfish tjhis helps
  3. Vintage-Iron

newbie questions

So I bought a set of BOA-G tires for a project bike , and they don't fit the frame I have... Obviously all 26" baloon bike frames are not created equal . Any suggestions on finding a frame that will work for this project???.......
  4. Vintage-Iron

Mercury

I restored this seat for the Mercury using a leather coat I scored at a thrift shop for 49 cents. I also used closed cell foam I got at the craft store for padding. I wire brushed of the loose rust and used satin clear coat on the underside to keep the patina. Sorry I did not think to take...
  5. Vintage-Iron

western flyer

Hi Guys I found this today, looked it over and threw the guy an offer. We could not agree on a price. So I am asking your opinions... Looks to be a late 40's Western Flyer. Rear hub frozen, front rim in poor shape (I would say wheels are a loss) Original paint in fairly good shape, Chrome is...
  6. Vintage-Iron

I'M CALLING IT "YELLOW BELLY!!!!!"

Nice Job! Love it!
  7. Vintage-Iron

Mercury year???

Next time we should all wear RRB shirts so we can all meet face to face
  8. Vintage-Iron

Mercury year???

Oh that was you with the Rollfast... I wish I had introduced myself.... did the Rollfast sell?
  9. Vintage-Iron

Mercury

Nice! I have 4 vintage camping trailers.... Love your bike!
  10. Vintage-Iron

Mercury

Picked up this at the Dudley MA swap last Sunday..... Cleaned and lubed some bearings and the chain, replaced a few things and went for a quick ride.... Will do a few things to it, but plan to keep it ratty and enjoy it.
  11. Vintage-Iron

Mercury year???

The trailer is For sale, located in Massachusetts
  12. Vintage-Iron

Mercury year???

Hard to read but will look
  13. Vintage-Iron

Bicycle Mikes 25th Dudley Swap- Sunday August 9th

I was there, I guess I should have worn a RRB shirt....
  14. Vintage-Iron

Mercury year???

Picked up this Mercury today, skip tooth chain, serial # 143015 any idea on year?
  15. Vintage-Iron

MBBO #04! Voting time!

Do it!!!!!
  16. Vintage-Iron

Lots of cool bikes.....but one stands out..

I ditto what Big Ape said.... I would have liked my bike to get some votes, but I did not build to win a contest, I built the bike I wanted to build & hope others like it. In the end the only thing that matters is are you happy with what you built? If you are than you won.
  17. Vintage-Iron

building 26"cruiser, coaster brakes
  18. Vintage-Iron

26" Wheels and men's cruiser frame are on my list
  19. Vintage-Iron

Route 66 Rollfast Cruiser

one man's trash... is another man's treasure
  20. Vintage-Iron

Route 66 Rollfast Cruiser

Thank you all for the kind words, from builders of your caliber it means a lot.
Back