Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Roadie64

(ORBO) Klunkerbolt finished

1963 Columbia Firebolt frame, ratty... With stock seat bolt, stock bottom bracket cups and bearings, stock headset. Newer fork off of a Huffy mtb(flame painted). Newer BMX three piece steel cranks(flame painted). Non-descript chain ring 40 tooth(flame painted) Bear Trap peddles. Custom hand made...
  2. Roadie64

(ORBO) Klunkerbolt -DONE!-

Mmm kay, I'm in... I bought this Firebolt on the bay about a year ago (I'll never do that again!). I've been wondering what to do with it and this build off came along. This will be a budget build Ratty Mc Ratter. I think I have most of the parts on hand. If I get ambitious I will clean and...
  3. Roadie64

(MBBO #4 Class 2) Mustang Phatty -(FINAL MOCK UP PHOTOS)-

This is my starting point. I went to my LUBS a couple of months ago on a whim and came home with this Hawthorn two piece adult 20" bike and parts, with the exception of the nanner and front rack. Two hours later I was ridding around with a huge grin on my face. Just last week I had an idea...
  4. Roadie64

Spaceliner Stewart

Fresh build, 1964 Spaceliner. I picked this up last summer. This is how I got him... First mockup... This is inspired by Pick's green one. I like the 24" rear wheel and phat tire on the back. The tire is a 24"x3" Duro Fireball. Like Pick's, it wont fit in the frame. I was planning on just...
  5. Roadie64

Dual independent springer concept. Am I Gonna Die?

Hello! I'm a newbie here and have a bike in the MMBO. I got this fork in a trade and have an idea for springing it. I've never seen a set up like this. I strongly feel that there may be a reason behind that, and have a few questions and concerns. I mocked up my idea and am interested in feed...
  6. Roadie64

Backing out...(MBBO Class 1) Norbert.... 1961 Hercules Hawthorn

Hi! My name is Mike. I discovered this site maybe a month ago. Freakin cool bikes here, a lot of talent and creativity in building them too!!! Cuddos to the builders! I would like to enter this Hercules in the MBBO. I got him right around the 1st of Sept. He was lying in the back of a local...
Back