Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. joel.romeo.79

RRBBO13 Spitfire

I picked a couple frames today and we'll see where they take me. I will need both of them and probably a few more Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  2. joel.romeo.79

X-53 projects

$350 shipped Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  3. joel.romeo.79

Mini Injun Larry

Hang on man let me catch you up on this one. No lemme summarize Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  4. joel.romeo.79

Fire Arrow

52 Columbia Fire Arrow in red candy and three speed Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  5. joel.romeo.79

Fire Arrow

Something simple and shiney because I never do shiny I say simple but I mean ten hours of prep work between coats or whatever Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  6. joel.romeo.79

Hack Tracker

One of my frames kind of had a catastrophic failure and I want another sidecar anyway. This one is good steel for trussing up so I am just going to use it. I just threw this together after it ripped itself apart one day.it was a sad day. Ripped out half my spokes and tore off the rear triangle...
  7. joel.romeo.79

Atari Faceplant Ultralight

Meh, still cleaning off the work bench Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  8. joel.romeo.79

Ultralight 27.5 2017 Cannondale P-40 Warhawk or something

Because pull offs and the whole piss off the span-Dexters at the trail thing Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
  9. joel.romeo.79

Cyclocrossloklunker

I don't have a name for this thing but I figured if these frames can handle the nonesense I see the motorized bicycle guys dish out it had potential as an ultralight klunker. I kinda sketched it in my head a year ago and even made a road fork for it. I stumbled into 2017 27.5 Cannondale pull...
  10. joel.romeo.79

Death by Green Machine

I wanted a better fit on my green machine so I decided to stretch one. I have several. I keep a couple at my parents house and I have a few here. I pick them up whenever I see one kind of compulsively. The stretch was so simple I kind of kept going with it. A few of my projects got lost to the...
  11. joel.romeo.79

Schwinn Spitfire Evo

I have been saving this one for a build off bike. Let's see where it takes me Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  12. joel.romeo.79

The Nautilus

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  13. joel.romeo.79

Flying Star mini moto

Well, what's one more iron? *grins* I got distracted or something Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  14. joel.romeo.79

The Nautilus

I have to put this in here, I have been working on it since I posted the Elgin This where I was with it when this game started, if you guys approve of it I will pack my progress in here in the order I finished it. I may be a "contender"[emoji23] with this one before I finish it so please just...
  15. joel.romeo.79

(ORBO) Grizzly finished

Ok, I am done. I knocked all the rust off,my bad, it was too .... pretty. Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  16. joel.romeo.79

(ORBO) 84 Grizzly

I am going to drop a bike in here. I probably should have used one of the others I built this month, they were more rat rod worthy. I picked up a grizzly frame and some roller cams Tuesday and I see capable and trail worthy so this is my interpretation. Japanese 84 Grizzly made for the Roller...
  17. joel.romeo.79

Reindeer

This should keep me occupied for a couple days. Trying to come up with creative ways to avoid making fork legs for Kate's bike. We have a ride downtown on Christmas day so let's see how big a mess I can make of this one Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  18. joel.romeo.79

Thank you for your service.

Veterans Day parade Dallas Texas with Pedal against PTSD Two week speed build was worth it. And there was all those cool 43 vehicles Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  19. joel.romeo.79

Schwinn Heavy Duti Bomber

I hate paint prep. 2015 mongoose organ donor Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  20. joel.romeo.79

Rollfast motorbike

I finally found something that kicked my SK off the bike stand. I still have not really sorted out what this is but I can actually see the finished bike in my head for once and it has been a minute since I really wanted to finish one Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Back