Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Chief

SOLD CWC Chainguard 1950s

CWC Chain guard from 1953 Roadmaster See Photos $35 shipped (my estimate USPS $19-20.00 on shipping 24x6x7 @2lbs from 54235 Sturgeon bay, WI)
  2. Chief

SOLD Long Horn Handle Bars (1950s)

Bar, gooseneck and grips as pictured Removed from a mens CWC 26"--1952 $20 plus shipping from 54235 Sturgeon Bay, WI
  3. Chief

SOLD Long Horn Handle Bars (1940ish)

Bar, gooseneck and grips as pictured Removed from a mens CWC 26"--1946 $20 plus shipping
  4. Chief

Pedals

Unsure what brand--faintly make out markings on the caps. 5.5" x 3" Shafts--do not appear to be bent. Threads--ran them on a crank no binding. Rubber--flexible not dry rotted. See photos. $15 including shipping USPS flat rate box Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
  5. Chief

SOLD Skip Tooth Wheel Set

Greyish with black stripe Drop center Musselman brake Mount and ride--roll nice. 26 x 2.125 US Chain Tires $90 + shipping
  6. Chief

SOLD Schwinn Wasp Heavyweight 56

Originally a barn find. Build up as the Friday pub crawler. Time to pass it on for a new life or build-off. Frame/fork/headset front/rear fenders Sproket/crank/bearings Seat post $140 plus shipping
  7. Chief

SOLD Roadmaster 53

Never executed build-off frame set--just hanging on the wall. Decent, straight--ready for your ideas and parts. Time to pass it on to someone with the time and the vision. $50 + shipping
  8. Chief

SOLD 1936 Elgin Frame and Fork

1936 ELGIN 26" BALLOON TIRE MENS BICYCLE FRAME AND FORK WITH HEADSET. PAINTED WITH RED HOUSE PAINT--LOOKS LIKE THE ORIGINAL PAINT IS PROBABLY BLACK. FRAME AND FORK LOOK STRAIGHT. SERIAL NUMBER IS: A43174 $65 + SHIPPING
  9. Chief

Build Off Material

Here is something pretty cool that could be mounted on a build-off bike! https://www.ebay.com/itm/162854365105?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
  10. Chief

REDUCED 1935-36 Elgin Rat Project

1935-36 Elgin Barn find project ended up in the back of my shop--hate to sell--one of the coolest set-ups--need room. Frame, fork, seat, handlebars 21", neck, crank, chain, wheels 26" rear new departure, tires 26x2.125 as found (no front tube). Sold as pictured-- with fenders, Badge and long...
  11. Chief

REDUCED 1950s Schwinn

$400 shipped. Moving on to another project. S/N W65983--added seat, repop tank, chain guard, Schwinn bow pedals and heavy duty wheels with Duro brick 2.125 tires. Was a barn find in very rough condition. Frame, fenders, fork is what I found--stripped and painted flat black. Named after a...
  12. Chief

SOLD 50s Roadmaster

$210 + shipping from WI. Intention was to restore it, but as we know priorities change. Bike has been repainted. The frame, fenders, chain guard are in excellent straight condition. I changed the seat, chain, tubes/tires. Everyday newspaper and donut rider. I deck it out with flags and my...
  13. Chief

SOLD 55 Schwinn Spitfire Straightbar

Barn find—lady said her son parked it 15 years ago and it never moved from the side of the shed. Fast forward to today: sprayed off dirt and grime and here it is listed for sale. Schwinn—SN R38775 (1955 D11—Spitfire)(no evidence of a tank) Selling as is: Bike looks cool in current config...
  14. Chief

SOLD HIAWATHA JET-O-MATIC

http://thecabe.com/forum/threads/hiawatha-jet-o-matic.110519/ Barn find, owner did not know the bike was there--outside leaning against a shed covered in weeds. Hiawatha Jet-O-Matic (year unknown -- 60s?) The is a number on the head badge, and one on left drop-out Sold as is--I only sprayed...
  15. Chief

Speedo (Sears)

Sears speedo with 87 miles on it. This came off a 1960 Schwinn--but I do not know how many years it was installed. Can you image going 40 mph? Cable is broken going into speedo head. Cable piece spins the speedo, wheel mount spins the other end of the cable. Just needs a new cable. $10 +...
  16. Chief

JC Higgins Pedal Blocks

JC Higgins pedal blocks. $9 shipped
  17. Chief

SOLD 1957 Monark Super Deluxe

Fresh find. I think this is a 1957. Badge Monark and OG paint--great looking patina. It really looks good--everything is original except as noted below--see the pictures Someone put a schwinn sweetheart chainring on at some point (guess wanting the larger balloon tire effect on a middle...
  18. Chief

1957 Monark Super Deluxe?

A little help--Found this today, what do you think about it. I think it is a 1957 monarch--maybe Huffy. Interesting sprocket (schwinn sweetheart), no chain, for a super deluxe it should have a springer I would think? Don't normally find these--what should I pay. Person bought it and hung it...
  19. Chief

SOLD 1935-6 Elgin

1935-6 Elgin? Barn find, looks like a cool bike. Serial Number is A43174, do not see any other numbers. Hoping someone will want to save or rat it. $190 shipped lower 48. PM if interested.
  20. Chief

40 and 50 troxel/mesinger seat parts?

Anybody know a place that carries seat springs and such to rebuild vintage bicycle seats/saddles?
Back