Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. whitefiretiger

Any idea what this bmx i bought is?

I'm sure we could have gotten more but seeing as it was a $145 profit in 2 days we were happy. Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
  2. whitefiretiger

Well we sold it for $150. And hes going to try getting something more like he had in his youth. Thanks everybody Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
  3. whitefiretiger

Thanks i wouldn't have guessed diamondback silverstreak. Think single dropout Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
  4. whitefiretiger

Well a friend of mine asked me to look for an old bmx for him (he was into it big in the late 70s early 80s) as a reminder of the old days. Well we grabbed bike on auction for $5 but not sure what it is. The crank arm says team schwinn, wheels are son lite racing. Any id help would be great thanks.
  5. whitefiretiger

(MBBO Class 1) BAD WOLF

Thanks everybody. Think if I can make it threw the holiday season stuff should calm down a bit and should be easier to deal with. Come the new year comes another issue to deal with but hopefully I can sort that out ahead of time because I know enough to not wait for the government to help.
  6. whitefiretiger

(MBBO Class 1) Space Spyder

I plan to when things calm back down. I've been awake 36-48 hours then crash for 8-12 hours and repeat a lot lately.
  7. whitefiretiger

I'm sad too. But sometimes life won't even give you lemons to make a lemon peeler with.
  8. whitefiretiger

Sorry guys everything has been completely crazy. Only thing I've done with my bikes is move them to make room to fix the broken autos. 2 ppl 1 car and bad overlapping schedules for a while along with a lot of other headache sleep depriving life stuff including broken phone (aka no internet). It...
  9. whitefiretiger

(MBBO Class 1) BAD WOLF

Sorry guys everything has been completely crazy. Only thing I've done with my bikes is move them to make room to fix the broken autos. 2 ppl 1 car and bad overlapping schedules for a while along with a lot of other headache sleep depriving life stuff including broken phone (aka no internet). It...
  10. whitefiretiger

(MBBO Class 1) BAD WOLF

Sorry everybody no progress still as I'm dealing with life so everything else is on hold.
  11. whitefiretiger

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Schwinn 70s Road Bike Bicycle 10 Speed Varsity IMMACULATE NO RUST - $500 http://lincoln.craigslist.org/bik/4696936880.html
  12. whitefiretiger

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

The huffy crankbrook that's funny.
  13. whitefiretiger

MBBO Class 2 - ALiEN FiRE - DONE!

He just doesn't want to admit that he sheds every 6 months lol
  14. whitefiretiger

(MBBO Class 1) BAD WOLF

Lol that's no joke. Unfortunately the garage got so bad it flooded into my apartment.
  15. whitefiretiger

(MBBO Class 1) Fruit Krate be Done!

Think you need a smaller son or a bigger bike lol. Looking good so far
  16. whitefiretiger

(MBBO Class 1) BAD WOLF

Clean would be nice but I think the true goal to me cleaning will be to make more room and make it usable lol. I freed up a bit of room but I need more and I need it to be usable (aka oil and big junk off the floor) as well as clean off the top of my work bench.
  17. whitefiretiger

I'm at a bit of a stand still for just a little longer until I get my funds figured out. Also waiting for it not to be raining so I can get into my garage and get it cleaned up so work can be done on this bike.
  18. whitefiretiger

(MBBO Class 1) BAD WOLF

I'm at a bit of a stand still for just a little longer until I get my funds figured out. Also waiting for it not to be raining so I can get into my garage and get it cleaned up so other work can be done on this bike.
  19. whitefiretiger

MBBO Class 2 - ALiEN FiRE - DONE!

Looking good.
  20. whitefiretiger

Finding stuff while riding

Lol true but remember people are not smart lol. I saw a couple guys at Walmart buying a huge box of bb gun co2 cartridge and a bag of balloons talking about how high they were going to get. Couple that with people huffing from air duster cans & even the fact some have flipped the can and huffed...
Back