Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. moparmayhem93

Show us them cars!

I <3 My Civic in the process of rusting the whole thing(hence the bare metal door)
  2. moparmayhem93

Show us them cars!

Thanks man i was kinda thinkin rattle can flat green with a luggae rack and gold wheels but im not sure. Stencills? Do tell Import hood ride cause i cant afford all the jdm goodies and expensive stuff to do it right workin with what i got i guess
  3. moparmayhem93

Show us them cars!

man....havent been here for awhile FINALLY after thelongest wait of your lives, i present to you THE FESTY!!!! to make a longstoy short the car wasso far gone it had to go the deciding factor was thenight i had to drive it home with no brakes because they decided to stop working...
  4. moparmayhem93

Insperation Point {56K Take A Hike}

Well RatRod made this thread awhile ago and i looked looked looked looked and couldn't find it. So here we go, lets try this again. Post up your best pictures that have inspired you to get your butt in gear and build somethin sweet, or just an overall amazing picture. RAT OR NOT! Post em up...
  5. moparmayhem93

Show us them cars!

man you guys are demanding! :wink: Just messin with ya. car is in the garage right now and its dark out so here is the best i can do.... enjoy yoursleves :mrgreen: if your using Firefox for your browser, right click, view image to make sre you get the whole thing!
  6. moparmayhem93

Show us them cars!

ahah i actually bought the festiva cause it is temporary and i wanted one of the goofiest car i could think of. agreed they are super cheap and i plan to drive it for a while. My dad found a BMW in Indiana ( indy) and it needs a motor. luckly we have the motor in our driveway in another junk...
  7. moparmayhem93

Any Elvis fans out there?

my last name is Presley and i was born on elivis' birhtday.....
  8. moparmayhem93

Show us them cars!

you guys just wait when i get home (at a friends house) ill take some more pictures.... pimpin aint easy son BTW this is just temporary till i get myself in a bimmer
  9. moparmayhem93

Show us them cars!

bump for a great thread and sweet cars heres a teaser of my first car (get my lisence in about a month and a half and MAN i cant wait!)
  10. moparmayhem93

Columbus,OH folks

ive got some in my garage but none of em are for sale..... just look around your area and keep your eyes open garage sales newspaper classifieds just talk to people and youll find stuff out other than that good luck with your search!
  11. moparmayhem93

Ohio Wind Storm

we got hit still some people around me w/o power (as of 9/23) we even got a day off school!
  12. moparmayhem93

Members in all 50 states-Try the MAP Page 2

Re: Members in all 50 states? well ill start it off OHIO!!!!
  13. moparmayhem93

soap box racers.....gravity powered

paging kenny p.....
  14. moparmayhem93

tease me

wat wat
  15. moparmayhem93

tease me

well its been awhile fellas but im backkkkkkk and i brought about 3 teasers with me =) had some work done on my bike and just got it back and as yall no ive been bitten by the bimmer bug and the collection has grown thats enough from me ill let the pictures do the rest of the talking (and...
  16. moparmayhem93

Lester Mags

hahaahah i looked at that bike for about 3 onths and wanted those wheels baddddd finally convinced my dad and he agreed to hep build a bike with me(ok he agreed to pay for it) went and got the bike just for the wheels and the goose is actually still in the box
  17. moparmayhem93

Show us them cars!

just a little example (sorry dont mean to threadjack or anything)
  18. moparmayhem93

Lester Mags

old post i no but havent been around in quite awhile o wait those arent mags.... :roll: :lol:
  19. moparmayhem93

Show us them cars!

thats pretty trick been hangin on the bimmer froums and they are allllll about that stuff got like 90 pages of em
  20. moparmayhem93

Show us them cars!

o hey guys dunno if yall remeber me but i saw the dub and had to comment am i seeion some stretch and poke on them wheels? sweeeeeett (and i sent you parts you should have them if not we got a problem....sorry for the delay)
Back