Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. No Joke

RRB-BO#9 Prize Pool!

So glad I made the top 20 and now I get this duck to boot. That's just awesome! thanks.:praise:
  2. No Joke

Tribute video / promo trailer

Very nice. :41:
  3. No Joke

Sin Nombre found it's name.

i dont know about all of you but after its all said and done, I dont know what to do with all the extra time on my hands. Guess its time for another build. :39:
  4. No Joke

VOTE HERE!!!

the more i looked the harder it got to come up with 3.
  5. No Joke

AMFer - Junk Bros

nice ride. I wasn't able to follow many but glad I followed this one....
  6. No Joke

Re-tired Stripper (Formerly Spit Ply-er) IMAGES ADDED

nice Ride digging the tank....
  7. No Joke

Im no Steven Spelbueg but I Put this together. hope you like.
  8. No Joke

Thanks everybody for the positive comments. Its been a long wonderful road....
  9. No Joke

*** Blue Arrow & Minnehaha >>>>>

the first time i saw your build i knew it was going to be Bad to the bone......:41:
  10. No Joke

Sin Nombre

Thanks Luke, I was disappointed and beating myself up for almost screwing up on the dead line. I just cant turn in substandard work and this time it almost cost me....
  11. No Joke

First off thanks for letting me post at this later time, I truly appreciate it. I've been pushing myself for the past 3 months to put out the best bike my two hands can create, and because of that it was down to the last minute photo shoot. So I hope you all enjoy Bonnie N Clyde as much as I've...
  12. No Joke

Sin Nombre

thanks i just took the photos about 2 hr ago up in the hills had trouble getting back home....
Back