Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Working on a back fender for the Princess....
  2. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Okay, sorry for the delay....I've neglected Polished Princess for too long...but life happened! I will have time now to get some fabricating started. Got her in the shop and ready for some pampering. I'll be making some parts starting this week and getting her ready for her debut. I'll post pics...
  3. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Haven't decided on the crank yet….
  4. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

No problem at all….there were a couple Silver Queens already done. So…I just changed! Thanks……..:happy:
  5. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Sorry…I've been MIA. It's been a crazy week or so….! I'm back on the Polished Princess…so I will post pics here soon….
  6. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

The tires will probably remain black….I want the body of the bike to POP!
  7. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

There will definitely be a "Lipstick" color on the bike in a few different areas….
  8. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Wheels are off of two different Schwinns. I'm really not sure if I will leave them rusty or not. I will be using a "Sweetheart Sprocket" and really not sure about the pedals. That will come as more of the bike is built….
  9. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Wow…thanks…! I don't know about Royal…but I do have an art background….;)
  10. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Avatrike 1980 Schwinn Town and Country Trike (It's the little things that make me happy)

Looks like a very cool build. Excited to watch how this trike comes together! Good luck to you….
  11. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Hey Lady….thanks for the welcome…!!!!! Glad to connect with another gal….
  12. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Thanks so much!! Much more to come...:)
  13. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Will fab some things for this front springer to connect to the Monark frame. Thinking about bending the bars to resemble more of a heart shape (like sprocket)...but still undecided with that. I looked at the front springer area again today and it seems to flow nicely the way it is. But we will...
  14. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Okay, challenging myself on this build. Stepping out a little more with some harder designs. Going to try and put my ART/DESIGN education to more use. I want a "girly" rider but also want an aggressive look. Mix it up a bit! I plan to build this with some detailed patterns so that I can possibly...
  15. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Beauty Tip #2 for the Polished Princess.... Glove Box and her "Mini Skirt Guard".....
  16. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Beauty Tip #1 for the Polished Princess.... Lots of chicken scratches to collect my thoughts! Headlight...
  17. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Not uncomfortable at all! I saw there was another bike called Silver Queen also....so I changed to be a little different. You are AOK! Thanks for the luck on the build! :happy:
  18. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

I'm sticking to POLISHED PRINCESS! In the end...it will probably fit better! ;)
  19. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

I'm new to this and saw other builders have used the name Silver Queen...so I just want to be different. I changed to POLISHED PRINCESS...
  20. Lipstick-n-Wrenches Gal

Polished Princess

Update! I'm sorta new to this site and seeing there has already been fellow builders use the name Silver Queen...I did a change on the name of my build just to be different. I'll be calling her POLISHED PRINCESS. Hope that's okay...?
Back