Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Moisstink

Anyone know how to do a Columbia springer fork lock installation?

I bought the a set of these forks a while back with out the locking mechanism and recently found a screaming deal on a lock for the fork. It seems like it would be a pretty straight forward on installation but I am wondering if anyone may have a post on this site on how to actually install the...
  2. Moisstink

BOARDTRACKER BOMBER XIII

Done, done and done. This build was a blast. Looking forward to next year. Use this first one for the final Photo.
  3. Moisstink

BOARDTRACKER BOMBER XIII * FINISHED *

I am going to try this out this year. I am planning on a vintage heavily modified motorized CWC bike. I believe the frame is a mid 1940's Hawthorn but not sure and I am planning on using a 1956 Briggs and Stratton to motorize. I started collecting parts about a month ago and was planning on...
  4. Moisstink

1" threaded vs 1 1/8" threadless forks

I had a Schwinn that I bought some Sunlite Deluxe Springer Replica Fork - 26", 300 x 25.4mm, Threaded. They fit great. Ok, so here's the thing. I just bought a 1942 Cleveland welding co frame that has the same dimensions as the Schwinn for the head tube. I wanted to see if a set of Sunlite...
Back