Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

ZygoteLittle

Sadly it's true :(
  2. J

Jane's Addiction, Eastern Trail, Celebratory Ride Extravaganza!

I love that you guys come to this every summer ♡♡♡ An awesome group this year for sure!
  3. J

You can bring whatever bike you want but I don't need a 10 speed. I can barely put together a one speed and not kill myself riding it Lol! My knees are still black and blue from that last incident. But perhaps you can force whoever doesn't bring a bike to this event to buy it from you. :bigsmile:
  4. J

Distance is approx 8 miles from start to the end in Scarborough. It's approximately 2 miles further than the section we rode from Kennebunk to Biddeford last time we did the breakfast ride. Would have like to go further north to Portland Bug Light Park but unfortunately the trail doesn't extend...
  5. J

WHERE? Eastern Trail from Saco, Maine to Scarborough, Maine. WHEN? August 11th. WHAT ARE WE CELEBRATING? Friendship, Camaraderie, All things bicycle, My birthday,( I'll be 29) and most importantly noted in the photograph below, Ellie's first wheels!!!! The ride will begin at the start of...
  6. J

July 14, 2018 - Martha’s Vineyard Ride! 1st Annual?

So are we doing this again next year?
  7. J

DUDLEY BIKE SHOW SUNDAY JULY 8th DUDLEY MA 7am-Noon OUTDOORS

That free red bike would look great with all my other bikes. I think you're ahead of me. I'm still only filling up basement space. I heard that you were on shed number three. :21:
  8. J

RRBBO13 Timeliner

I think you need more tires. I bet your sheds full of bikes and you are now storing them upstairs:21:
  9. J

July 14, 2018 - Martha’s Vineyard Ride! 1st Annual?

I'm open to anything. Definitely Flying Horses! I love carousels :D Knowing you I'm sure whatever you put together will be fun.
  10. J

RRBBO13 Timeliner

Ya gonna bring that bike to Maine in August? :nod:
  11. J

The Northern Rail Trail Enfield NH. June 23,2018

Jose..Next time youre at Mickeys I suggest you try one of these. Personally I'd go for the Dumpster. I just like the way it sounds. :21:
  12. J

Who has the actual video of the Bee ride? I wanna see that :21::bigsmile:
  13. J

That was a fun time! Even though by the end of the ride we were soaking wet. Nice trail, good friends, the rides at the fair (So great that everyone embraced their inner child and went on at least a couple of rides) and I take back the part about the Bee ride being the best part. I knocked it to...
  14. J

:bigsmile: seriously the bee ride was one of the best parts of this whole ride!
  15. J

Looks like there's about 7 people so far showing up for this ride. I'm okay with the time at 10 am.
  16. J

I made reservations for this ride so long ago that I don't even remember where I am staying :rolleyes:o_O:wondering:
  17. J

I am definitely in.
  18. J

63rd Annual NERRB Out of Shape NoHo Pub Run

Yes please. :nod:
  19. J

NERRB New England Rat Rod Bicycles

I'm in :nod:
Back