Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 2wheels

ORBO 2016 VOTING THREAD!

#9 #11 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 2wheels

I've been trying not to buy bikes. 1948 Firestone Cruiser

Fox tail hugzzzz Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 2wheels

Gasser finished!

I'm speechless...
  4. 2wheels

Secrets of the Masters

Don't use cheap WalMart bikes for parts.
  5. 2wheels

☣☢ VerBoten ☠ϟ - Elgin Twin Evanaction Build - Big Butt Strikes Again!!

I really like this frame fork combo a lot ....I wish we had more close up pics though.... Really looking forward to seeing what you do...Flexy is one of my all time favs....
  6. 2wheels

6th Annual Midwest Bicycle Swapmeet

Only thing I'm bringing is $$$$$$..
  7. 2wheels

Back at it....

Mystery frame is a Zeppelin style ,some would argue that it is actually in fact a fastback model...
  8. 2wheels

Jerald Sulky Bikes the Dust

Does anyone have a review on these tires ,I have a pair of 26 Jeralds on a bike and they really look cool ,but I feel like they have a lot of rolling resistance....A lot !!!
  9. 2wheels

"Survivor X53"

At least you have the chain guard ....ugh..
  10. 2wheels

JetFlow ColorFlow ?

Are the frames the same between the 2 ?
  11. 2wheels

pinstriping around the DFW area.

Call Don Johles bike shop. Was a guy there that pinstriped a bike for me very well and extremely cheap !!
  12. 2wheels

Finally got a Nice Day! [more Pics] updated 11/23/14

I blow thru stop signs in my neighborhood all the time ,I hate losing my momentum..
  13. 2wheels

ideas on what to do with my Jesse James Bike

I saw a facebook page for the "chopper " bikes.....
  14. 2wheels

a day of bike picking gone wrong

I have 2 skyriders ,finding a frame to fit the tanks isnt as easy as having a canti frame,they all have differences,I tried my tank on about 10 frames before I found one it fit..Turns out it was a Skyrider Frame..
  15. 2wheels

Jerald Sulky: Bad Company to deal with

I waited almost 2 months to get a pair of 26" Jeralds ,I called and left a msg and sent an email..Some lady finally called me as well..Upside seems to be they don't charge your CC until they ship..Wonder if they have any idea how many tires they would sell if they offered 20" and their others...
  16. 2wheels

X-53 Rats?

Nothing done to it yet,but for now I have some apes and a set of crome wheels and WW Quick Bricks to put on it...Will probably wait until I find chainguard to paint it nice.. I do not plan on running fenders...
  17. 2wheels

Chip Foose bikes

Just imagine the price tag on those....
  18. 2wheels

FELTS NEW 2015 CRUISER BIKE LINE UP

They woulda done better to put gears on the disc brake one... Not sure I like the name of the tires or the font they used.. Quit trying to be hip please....
  19. 2wheels

Electric Bicycle From American Pickers

I couldn't believe how fast that thing took off !! Wow!!
Back