Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. motu

Ladies Silver King

Ladies SK for sale. $425 shipped in the continental US of A. Paypal as a friend please or if no friend please handle the fees and I'll handle the shipping costs.
  2. motu

SOLD 1946/47 Rocket

Out of all my classic bikes, I have the most miles on this one. Probably close to 300 city street and boardwalk miles I would say over these passed years. I went over it when I orig got it, cleaned it, and added a replacement fender light. You would never guess that it isnt the original as the...
  3. motu

SOLD Hex bike

my hex I've had probably for 5 years or so... it's all a big blur. Came with a garbage seat and garbage pedals. Ill stick a pair of pedals on if you want. - No cracks in the frame. Dirty and has scratches. - Fenders are shiny - dents and rust. No tears and shiny for the most part. - I am...
  4. motu

SOLD Huffman La France

paypal please Huffman La France up for sale. $350 shipped. Eclipse rear hub, ND front.
  5. motu

SOLD Red Rollfast Hotrod Style - 1950s

This was the 3rd vintage bike I purchased years ago. Got a lot of looks and questions on the boardwalk. I believe from the serial it is a 1954, but i may be wrong. I put about 150 miles on it. It has 26" tires and the geometry is quite comfy to ride. $350 shipped to your door. Paypal as a BFF...
  6. motu

SOLD Rollfast Speedometer

$40 shipped Really clean, really nice. As you can see it only has 160 miles on it, so it couldnt have been used that much paypal as a BFF or please add $2 for paypal fees
  7. motu

SOLD New Departure Wrench

$25 shipped https://goo.gl/photos/w39gBF53R4Mh3zLc6 Paypal please
  8. motu

Rollfast ball bearings boxes

2 empty boxes shipped to your door. Makes nice shelfwear. I will unfold/flatten put it inbetween two pieces of cardboard while shipping. $8 shipped. Paypal to [email protected]
  9. motu

New Departure Metal Plate

3" x 5" Metal plate. It is super hard and is mildly flexible. $25 shipped - or if you have any ND junk you would like to trade I would be open to trades
  10. motu

SOLD ND Hub Tool

No chips as is usually found on these $65 shipped
  11. motu

SOLD Bianchi 3 Speed Folding Bike

$150 shipped I changed the tires and tubes, Rode it a few times, but haven't messed with the 3 speed. The left brake handle is a bit loose. Needs to have the brakes tweaked and a servicing. I'm guessing it is from the mid 60s. Scratches to the paint normal wear and tear from being 50 or so...
  12. motu

REDUCED New Departure Puzzle Game

I have four mint uncut ND Puzzle games from 1953 for sale. $20 shipped to your door ea. I have 6 of them and am planning to hang it up with a front and back showing. So im keeping 2. If you buy 2 ill do 35 shipped and all 4 for 65 shipped paypal plz
  13. motu

SOLD 1957 royal

1957 Euro touring style road bike. It didnt come with hand brakes, but i threw an old one on the front. It will come with the bike, it works. 3speed sturmey. Missing the left pedal, i threw one on to ride, it will come with the bike. New tires, missing a back tube. Steel frame so you dont feel...
  14. motu

SOLD 1969 Men's 3 speed Raleigh Sports

up for sale is a 1969 Raleigh Sport. 3 speed sturmey archer. Front and rear brakes. The front still works as is! The back needs to be connected. I have the back cable and housing i will include. Repop Raleigh grips which would have been the ones in use. They were $17 on ebay. Will include the...
  15. motu

Chrome Seiss Light

Up for sale is a chrome Seiss light. Very nice condition. 0 external rust or pitting. Some scuffs that i think would buff out. No cracks in the plastic, just a little dirty. No closing bracket on the bottom. $30 shipped east of the Mississippi. $32 shipped west of the Mississippi.
  16. motu

SOLD -----> Delta Light :: WWII

man overboard light or life preserver light made by DELTA for the navy during WWII No cracks. i was told it works. I never tried it. has the original gigantic safety pin and cord. $25 shipped east ... if you are west of the mississippi $27 shipped. if you have any cool new departure, corbin...
  17. motu

Hex documentation

Does any one have hextube ads, documents they could share? Thanks in advance!
  18. motu

Tuckerton Swap - Oct 19 2014

Anyone going? 213 East Main Street (Rt. 9) Tuckerton, NJ 08087 (609) 296-4100 Lizzie Rose Complex
  19. motu

ISO 597 vs ISO 599

I recently purchased an old rollfast lightweight off of the cabe and am having a problem getting 26x1.375 tires that are within budget. The front tire that was on was 26x1.25 so i did a bit of research and the iso on the 1.25 is 597 where the 1.375 is 599. 2mm is quite small and i am hoping...
  20. motu

Never seen anything like it

a guy on another site i frequent posted this bike. Anyone ever see anything like it?
Back