Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Loosenuts

Anybody running this tire?

I have one on a bike. Measures 2 1/16 x 26 1/16 dia. with 30 psi. No name on the sidewall just a little symbol that I can't begin to describe. Mine is a little worn too.
  2. Loosenuts

clunker candidate?

For $35 I'd be all over it. Blank canvas right there.
  3. Loosenuts

26 inch bmx questions for a potential build

I fixed it for you http://sandiego.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=Laguna%20fork&sort=rel
  4. Loosenuts

Cog Ratio for Single Speed

I run 39/20 and it's just a tad low for me. I am recovering from a broken leg though and for now it fine. 44/22 should be a good cruiser ratio.
  5. Loosenuts

Show me your quality spray bomb job

Nice work october.
  6. Loosenuts

Bicycle painting

I use good old sandpaper.
  7. Loosenuts

Not A Bike, But I Just Got To Show Ya!!! Drags Update!!

Great looking truck! The new wheels work well too.
  8. Loosenuts

What did you have to do to prep that frame? Was it blasted? Love the color. That turned out great.
  9. Loosenuts

Another thing I do is wipe down the paint with a micro-fiber rag to flatten it out before clearing it. Works as well as wet sanding. I used to own a cheap spray rig and painted one of my Harleys a few years ago. Used ColorRite paint. The Silver one in this picture. It's Denim paint
  10. Loosenuts

Another shot of the copper with clear. This paint is Rustoleum Hammertone Copper with Gloss clear and looks a different color in every picture I take.
  11. Loosenuts

Did the frame and wheels on this. I have done a few in the last few months Another little trick I happened on is if you have old dull BMX aluminum pedals hit them with some clear gloss and the pop again. The ones on the copper bike are years old yet look great with a little clear.
  12. Loosenuts

Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

VDC bars too? Can you feel the jealousy through your monitor? Very nice bike for sure.
  13. Loosenuts

Can this be fixed?

Im glad I live on a cul-de-sac. We all watch out for any strangers and nothing ever gets stolen. I took off all day a few years ago and left my garage door wide open. Came home and was wondering what had happened. Then it hit me. Nothing was missing. My Wife laughed her ... off.
  14. Loosenuts

computer woes

I run chrome on win7 and this site is very fast. Instant response when I click. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Loosenuts

I need to know also. I have a pair on my Son's bike and would like to find more of them. They have a better angle on them then the newer style.
  16. Loosenuts

Nice bike kensmurray.
  17. Loosenuts

picture posting.

Try Pinterest. I have been using it and it's real easy. Works great and unlimited for free. They now allow private folders so you aren't putting everything out on the web.
  18. Loosenuts

newer coaster brakes are they really less dependable or is it me?

You can't beat an old Bendix. I am running a Shimano on my daily with synthetic grease packed onto everything. Works great and I'm no lightweight at 280#.
  19. Loosenuts

Is this a Raleigh?

Back