Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Let's see your Hiawatha bikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Texas Swap meet finds

cool finds I was out there also great day for it. So your the guy with the foot brace? if so you were loading them left and right.:)
  4. B

New Departure hub

Price drop Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

New Departure hub

25 shipped in the good USA PayPal only thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B

Old girl

I found some parts but not original . It still looks good to me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

Old girl

missing the truss rod bracket
  8. B

Old girl

Found this old Wards Silver King at a swap meet ..My Wife really loves it . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. B

Fresh find

[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. B

Fresh find

Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. B

1950's JCHiggins

Well this is what I started with and I had some parts in my stash box I also found a doner bike for the wheels and bars.. My wife picked her colors not me .. Haha before after Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. B

Fresh find

It was an easy and fast build Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. B

Fresh find

Swap meet find frame only . I was able to piece it together with extra parts I had in my stash box. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. B

All Terrain Cruiser

:thumbsup:
  15. B

My first vintage bike...1959 Schwinn Corvette

First congrats on your vintage find. Also you have to have plenty of patience. The dents on the fenders can be fixed and the rusty rims can be deep cleaned with vinegar or some type of rust removal. The seat can easily be recovered. But overall its a good project to re-store.
  16. B

Hodge Podge of Recent Finds

Hi what are your plans for the colorflow?
  17. B

1956 J.C. Higgins

Hi if you want to part ways with the kick stand please let me know? thanks
  18. B

60s SEARS MUSCLE BIKE

send me a price and how far did you do a wheelie... Back in the day I use to ride for blocks. good times
  19. B

60s SEARS MUSCLE BIKE

if you decide to sell let me know ...trying to find my Nephew a muscle bike. thanKS
Back