Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

My First Custom Bikes.

sometimes less is more i feel . i mean we all like to get outrageous and crazy when it comes to thinking up something nobody has ,but having that classic clean look is timeless . when u get to that point when yur riding stretched cruisers or crazy tricked out customs ..its always nice to come...
  2. T

MY FLEET ...KINDA

1973 Stingray 1001753_10200155721528211_1414360311_n by the_hidalgo, on Flickr 1970's KIA ...yeah KIA like the car company ...made in Korea and from what i researched werent sold in the states IMG_0069 by the_hidalgo, on Flickr 1960's Montgomery Wards Hawthorne...
  3. T

Felt Deep 6 with the help from " The Cruiser Shop"

thats where i get my stuff from .Dom is a really helpful guy . got my ruff cycle frame there . nice bike
  4. T

POSTING PHOTOS FROM FLICKR

i dont know if anyone has had this problem but ivr never posted images to message boards before . Everything is facebook and instagram now. I recently joined RRB and was trying to figure out how to post my photos. After reading the "How to post photos" topic over and then going to the website i...
  5. T

Newbie from Northern Cali

thanx Luke
  6. T

Part-by-Part Stingray build

Very nice . Picked up a 1972 Stingray bout 3 months ago from this lil one stop light town near me. Found it in an ad on craigslist for sale along with a few other old Shwinns. Instead of letting someone else get it i made an offer she coudn't refuse ...my son loves it. Turns out they were the...
  7. T

Newbie from Northern Cali

Hello there Rat Rodders, my name is John Hidalgo, a 36 yr old electrician from the bay area. Ive been riding bikes all my life but just recently got back into it after years of driving a gas guzzler. Perhaps my big bike reawakening may be due to the fact that i have kids at an age when they can...
Back