Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. randallace

Board Track Inspired "Fighter Bike" Build

Looking AWesome!!!
  2. randallace

help with info on this old girl .....

here is a link to my thread on the cabe board on it http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?66084-Help-I-d-this-huffy&highlight=huffy zephyr still looking for the chain guard and crash rail for the seat - were streamers from the hand grips stock ? i was told its missing baby blue and...
  3. randallace

help with info on this old girl .....

looking for more info. on this old huffy - its a 1958 huffy zephyr , looking for where made , old pictures, maybe adds? ect ... to display with the cycle in my office .... thanks in advance for the help ... 8)
  4. randallace

help id this elgin ?

To those who have One - can I get some good clear photos of the seat clamp assembly ? A buddy is a machinist and owes me a favor - might have him do it
  5. randallace

help id this elgin ?

Guys - I am truly blown away by the help I am receiving here - it is GREATLY appreciated - it's nice to see what this old war horse looked like back in its glory days !! I tried the metal detector thing with a buddy but no dice - having trouble getting the forks out - they simply don't wanna...
  6. randallace

help id this elgin ?

ideas on how to do a rat seat clamp ?? ive been staring at it all day and cant seem to figure out a good way to tackle that
  7. randallace

help id this elgin ?

accepting donations for parts- LOL - this looks like its gonna be killer expensive
  8. randallace

help id this elgin ?

Any pokes in the right direction on parts ??
  9. randallace

help id this elgin ?

has a split in the bottom crank weld - plan to grind and re-weld this
  10. randallace

help id this elgin ?

please help id this elgin - i believe its a twin , but dont know any other info... was found in a farm field in ohio half buried ......age ? model? links to info? anything will be of greathelp as we plan to restore this
  11. randallace

Trek 800 mountain track

ok - question time - i bought a 1 1/8 manitu AXEL suspension fork and a threadless headset adapter set - the currect headset is 1 inch stuff- can i punch out the cups and install the 1 1/8 stuff and have it fit ?
  12. randallace

my , new to me, set of ironman MTB's

im gonna keep the shimano one with the gold " I" - but most likely gonna sell the sram model , any ideas as to what i should ask ? its in really good shape
  13. randallace

Trek 800 mountain track

bought a thread-less conversion head set and gonna use a rock shox judy set i picked up - ive never done one before though , so kinda intinidated a little bit on the conversion - i have a park stand ( pcs 9 ) and the park pro tool set so i should have everything i need - but still kinda ant-sy...
  14. randallace

new trek 6500 i picked up in a wierd color

still cant find anything ... help ?
  15. randallace

a little help needed ----

fallout - not familiar with that term
  16. randallace

It has the circled "T" logo so that's late 90's right ?
  17. randallace

How Much Do You Ride?

I mainly ride on weekends - too far of a commute to ride to work - 30 miles one way - and I'm old , LOL
  18. randallace

reply to #1 - i have the megarange derailer also - in your opinion would it be better to use the matched set ? or the altus derailer ? reply to #2 - the 800 is late 1990's vintage - so on the pressing , do one side at a time then
  19. randallace

first question - i have a trek 800 mountian track , altus group-set ( 3x7) - and it had 2 bent up wheels ( bad) and i am intending to replace them with 2 off a mongoose pro i took in on trade some time ago - the 'goose was a mega-range shimano set up ( 3x7 ) - so if i switch the wheels and...
Back