Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. GTCOMA

Custom Bike Rack

Oh, I won't be pushing the limits. The Thule rack weighs 9 lbs and I will only be mounting a single bike. I would need much longer custom bolts to get two bikes on here. Besides, these tow hook mounting points are solid. Prethreaded mounting points directly into the steel bumper structure...
  2. GTCOMA

Custom Bike Rack

Also, I find that these down tube mount style racks work very well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. GTCOMA

Custom Bike Rack

What type of electric jet powered hybrid do you think I drive!?!? But seriously, the bars are rock solid and the bike rack handles the bike perfectly. I've had my share of bike racks, including roof mounted, hitch mounted and strap on trunk mount. This is by far the most solid setup I have had...
  4. GTCOMA

Custom Bike Rack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. GTCOMA

Custom Bike Rack

I had a roof mounted bike rack system on my 6, but I thought it took away from the looks of the car. I decided to figure out a way to take advantage of the stock tow hook mounts in the rear. They are 28" apart.. very close to the 27" spacing of the roof mounted bar positions. There was...
  6. GTCOMA

Swobo Folsom

All dialed in... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. GTCOMA

Swobo Folsom

My stem came in today. It is amazing! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. GTCOMA

Swobo Folsom

Laser straight chainline and hydraulic brake is fitted Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. GTCOMA

Swobo Folsom

A little class for the Swobo build. A Brooks C17 Cambium Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. GTCOMA

Swobo Folsom

Making some progress I also ordered one of these amazing Al's rapid transit panel van stems Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. GTCOMA

Swobo Folsom

well... I pulled up my bank site and I was about to cancel the payment and my phone buzzed. I got an e-mail from Swobo saying that my frame had shipped. No responses to my other e-mails, but it is on it's way. I'll take it. I know it is nothing fancy, but I have had my eye on it for a while.
  12. GTCOMA

Swobo Folsom

7 years later and I still want this bike... trying to buy one off their site, but I'm getting a feeling they are not in business anymore... anybody know what is up with this company? They took my payment, but no communication since. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. GTCOMA

SRAM Automatix 2 speed

I have one of these. It works great! The only trick is matching up the rear cog, chainring and wheel size to get it to shift at the optimum point. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. GTCOMA

Restored White Schwinn Grips

The camera might work if I had film... But it is just for show now The mount is an Electra accessory. At $39 it was kinda pricey, but works great with my new camera
  15. GTCOMA

Restored White Schwinn Grips

Mine are holding up just fine...
  16. GTCOMA

BATLINER , (Batmobile bicycle )

Re: Wayne Enterprises (Another Spaceliner) Cant wait to see this one progress! You should mount a bottle cage with a can of Shark Repellent in it.
  17. GTCOMA

The Mojito- It's a roller!

Re: The Mojito- Now with paint! Yup! Rode it on the beach this morning
  18. GTCOMA

The Mojito- It's a roller!

Re: The Mojito- Now with paint! Looks good! I can smell the fresh paint from where I am sitting.
  19. GTCOMA

Frame Help

That is from a 1998 Huffy Cranbrook
  20. GTCOMA

26" BMX Build - a few tweaks 3-2-13 The GT Mach Wannabe

Re: 26" BMX Build - FINISHED!!! The GT Mach Wannabe I made a few minor tweaks Refurbished GT Mallet Stem Kool Stop Vans pads new brake line blue seat post
Back