Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. mick5cents

Sting-Ray Fastback Question

Don't know year,its a basic green fastback with front brake,Everything seems to be there,lite surface rust.What would be a good offer?
  2. mick5cents

Motorbike Find

[/URL][/IMG]
  3. mick5cents

My new ride

4. mick5cents

park tool stand

Just scored this off cl,been waiting for one to show up.
  5. mick5cents

skip tooth question

I HAVE A ND 7 TOOTH HUB,WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SIZE FOR THE FRONT CHAINRING?ANOTHER QUESTION.CAN I CHANGE THE REAR TO A 1/2 IN WITHOUT CHANGING HUB?
  6. mick5cents

1958 Black phantom

found this on cl a few days ago,oiled it up and put these tires and rims on it for photos.Have the original s-2s very rusty.Missing train light and springer bolt
  7. mick5cents

My Rat Is finished

8. mick5cents

The Mock-up of my first Rat

This my first attempt at this,i have learned alot on this site. I have much more to do on this bike,its a 1953 Monark,rattrap springer,crumbury wheelsand some old homemade bars. Thanks for letting me be a part of this great group Mick.Here is my bike after I finished a few things. Still trying...
  9. mick5cents

Wiring horn and light

Anyone with diagram or photo of the inside of a amf jet pilot or similar?
  10. mick5cents

to buy or not

60 huffy camero 50 bucks?
  11. mick5cents

to keep or part

I have a girls 60ish AMF JET PILOT,just missing seat.It has some very nice parts I could use on other builds.Should I sell it or use it for parts?????? thanks
  12. mick5cents

new find what is it

.com/albums/p647/mick5cents/bikea_zpsc4956b29.jpg[/img][/url]
  13. mick5cents

24 in bike id help

photobucket.com/albums/p647/mick5cents/bike1_zps8f080cae.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]
  14. mick5cents

24in x 3 tires

i'm dumb need help,want to run the quick brick wide tires on my Goodyear Double eagle,what size 24 in rim will work? thanks mick
  15. mick5cents

hello from biloxi ,miississippi

hello fellow rats,my name is mick,i've been lurking for awhile on this site,i must say i'm blown away with all the creativity,thank you all for all the enjoyment and ideas.i own six bikes all under construction ,alot of pieces and parts.will post pic when i figure out how to.i just turn 60 y/o...
Back