Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Lynseyw

Best Brooks saddle b190?

Thanks. I went with the b33 honey. I like the aged look better... So the new problem was I wanted grips that matched and would age as well. I went with these in custom sizes to accommodate the shifter. Got the honey with black thread. Can't wait to get everything on the bike.
  2. Lynseyw

Best Brooks saddle b190?

OK, so the b33 it is. Now what color.....?.? My bike is black, but I am leaning towards the honey seat. Not sure. My grips are a honey pleather. Wanted either black grips or something that would age like the saddle. All black bike with brown seat? Or should I go all black? Suggestions for...
  3. Lynseyw

Best Brooks saddle b190?

OK, so I think I am leaning towards the b33 or the b67 in aged leather. So I do have a regular modern tapered seat post, will the b33 be a problem with that? It is a laid back seatpost. Thanks!
  4. Lynseyw

Best Brooks saddle b190?

Hi there. This is my first post. I just got a Biria Easy Boarding 7 and I already custom ordered a laid back seatpost from Slowriderz. I want a super comfy saddle. It will be an upright ride. I wanted to get the b190 as it looks the widest and most comfortable. However, I am 5'5" and about...
Back