Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. SoulGarageOH

Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

I was a DNF last year; I must redeem myself.
  2. SoulGarageOH

Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

"Serendipitous Rendezvous" is a great name for a bike, OJ!
  3. SoulGarageOH

"Road to My Horizon"

Some progress…
  4. SoulGarageOH

"Road to My Horizon"

I know!!! I’m limping toward the finish line. There will be a “load of compromising but entirely not intended. I’ll have a rider by submission time, but I had some ideas that are not getting put on the bike.
  5. SoulGarageOH

"Road to My Horizon"

Wheelset . Probably the least fun thing about rebuilding bikes is the cleaning and re-greasing hubs. BUT! It must be done
  6. SoulGarageOH

"Road to My Horizon"

I made a move. Maybe another later today.
  7. SoulGarageOH

"Road to My Horizon"

Not much work going here YET. I did manage to get it disassembled and cleaned. Paint not in as good shape as I hoped, but I’m still leaving it as is.
  8. SoulGarageOH

"Road to My Horizon"

“America’s Roller Coast!”
  9. SoulGarageOH

"Road to My Horizon"

Well-played, Jude, well played. Lol
  10. SoulGarageOH

"Road to My Horizon"

I bought this bike a few years ago on the pretense that it once belonged to Tommy Callahan... Kind of like Jo(h)n Voight's Chrysler LeBaron.
  11. SoulGarageOH

"Road to My Horizon"

You know it! But... I'll be where the lights are shining on me;)
  12. SoulGarageOH

"Road to My Horizon"

Out of the Corral! 1975 Schwinn Collegiate. I have a thing for the "camelback" frames (my fourth build using one). I really like the look, but they're a little small, and being a "lightweight" frame, they're also limited to tires no wider than 2.1-ish. My idea is a BMX Cruiser / "Strandie."
  13. SoulGarageOH

Midriff-ter MTB...My home from May 1 - Aug 1...pg 15 !

“Mid-Riff-ter!” Ha! Good one OJ. Nice intro, too. I can’t believe you have a video up on day 1. Well, scratch that; actually I can.
  14. SoulGarageOH

Build Off Musicians lounge

Making the song amuses me, actually, but I'm glad that you liked it as well. Thank you.
  15. SoulGarageOH

My Hoodlum Friend

LOL! Ok, we're doing the ol' "zoom in for embarrassing photos" trick, eh?
Back