Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. GuzziRod

1980 Schwinn Rat project

This is first build with the parts I had or purchased. 24in frame, 20in Lester wheels with 20x2.4 Odessey tires. It rides. Gotta watch where pedals are in turns. And gotta watch turns setting over rear wheel front can wash out easy. Not sure about fenders yet. Thinking maybe matte black frame...
  2. GuzziRod

SOLD =☆24" Schwinn frame set☆=

Serial # search says Dec 1980. Solid frame. Will work fine.
  3. GuzziRod

Ok front wheel hub width is 3 5/8 with a 3/8 axle and rear wheel hub width is 4 1/4 with a 3/8 axle. They are 20 inch Lester wheels with big fat Odyssey 20x2.40 tires. I'm thinking might make a cool little cruiser.
  4. GuzziRod

This might be just what I'm looking for. Let me get some measurements from the wheels I am planning to use and I will let you know if it will work. Thanks Rod
  5. GuzziRod

show your Spaceliners!!

Alot. It wants to center. Takes a little getting used to to turm. But it's fun rider.
  6. GuzziRod

Schwinn Typhoon Resto/Mod

Starbird-Devlin Wichita, Ks 2017
  7. GuzziRod

show your Spaceliners!!

"Raceliner"
  8. GuzziRod

Starbird-Devlin Rod & Customs Charities Car Show 2017

Beast Chopper "Raceliner" 60's Spaceliner 1962 Schwinn Typhoon
  9. GuzziRod

show your Spaceliners!!

That tire was probably the best find I picked at the show/swap yesterday.
  10. GuzziRod

show your Spaceliners!!

Made some changes to my spaceliner. Found a new rear tire, had to remove fenders to get it to fit. Tire barely fits. Reversed the front end pivots. swapped out the chain ring. 60's era handle bar. Rides quite a bit different. Sure has a different look. Pic before changes
  11. GuzziRod

Schwinn Typhoon Resto/Mod

Just adding a pic of the Typhoon all pinstriped and lettered up. all done by Ron Pinkston in Wichita Ks. Swapped out the stock chain ring for a bmx spider and ring. Really made the ride better. Don't care to ride fast anyway, it's a cruiser. Posed along side my Spaceliner after a few swap meet...
  12. GuzziRod

3rd Annual Bicycles at the Ballfield - Augusta KS

I will be there. Gonna be fun!
  13. GuzziRod

2nd annual Bicycles at the Ballfield Augusta KS

Are plans made for 2016 Event? Got a couple bikes nearly finished and ready to show off!
  14. GuzziRod

let me see your chopper bicycles

Beast chopper. Started out as a wally world beast. Previous owner had bmx'd it up a bit. I bought it rode it a bit, then the chopper idea. It"s nearly finished. Small details left to do. Fork is bicycle designer, sissy bar is fabbed, only changes to frame are a new steer tube and cable guides...
  15. GuzziRod

Beast Chopper

chopper update Got it almost done, few small details to finish but it's rollin' again and looking good!
  16. GuzziRod

"Deko Disc" these are great for your custom build

Any updates on discs with mag wheel look? Rebuilding beast chopper and looking for a pair of disc for rear wheel
  17. GuzziRod

FS- RuffCycles Limited Edition HORNET Frame

That springer fork for sale would be killer on this frame!
  18. GuzziRod

The Get Yourself a New Sprocket Sale!

Whats the tooth count on those in the center?
  19. GuzziRod

Chrome Spaceliner (simple but nice ) I think anyway

Yep spaceliners are cool however built. I think they make great rides even without the tanks and other bits.
Back