Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Low Dog - finished bike

Wow Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro
  2. C

A Motor Cruiser . . . .

Looks really cool, but for a mere $3,799 I will keep my foot powered bicycles. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro
  3. C

Sears Fixie Build

That thing looks sweet Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro
  4. C

Haulers, what do you haul your bike in?

I built a custom bike rack on the tongue of my pop up camper using boards and floor bike stands.... Start of.... Almost done... And done... It works awesome and I do have to remove the street sweeper fender when hauling it already so I was fine with doing that on the new...
  5. C

Lets see some street sweeper fenders

My "Rusty Rocket"..... will get better pictures in a few hours when we get back to camp ground and go riding. Edit: Here are a couple more pictures.. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro
  6. C

Swap Meet at the Velodrome Oct 26th. Atlanta GA (Picture)

Re: Swap Meet at the Velodrome Oct 26th. Atlanta GA This sounds like fun I am going to try and go....
  7. C

Where to get "fat" wheels?

Re: Where to get "fat" wheels? I would just say buy a dish from us cycles and have your LBS lace it up that is if you want a 24" or 26" fat wheel... Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
  8. C

Nexus 3 on Worksman 26x2.125 not braking!?!?!?!?

I got it. The brake shoe slipped ever so slightly from the small metal clip and I finally got it seated just right and put it on the bike and it locked up first time. Working and riding like a dream now...... Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
  9. C

Can anyone help shine some light on my situation. Ive taken it apart and placed everything just how Shimano's website rebuild instructions say and the coaster brake still doesn't work. I can push the pedals backwards and it will feel like it locked then it will knock your feet off and keep...
  10. C

Colson Clipper and more

Wish I could find just one of any of those and I would be happy. The selection around here doesn't just suck it doesn't exist at all.
  11. C

Bump before I take the rear hub apart...
  12. C

I am not. I bought it and when I removed the interals I just put grease on and reinstalled like I found it. I have never messed with the inside of a hub and couldn't even tell you what the brake shoes were if I had seen them. EDIT - Did some research and found out what the brake shoes were and...
  13. C

I got this Worksman 26" rear wheel with a nexus 3 coaster brake hub about 2 weeks ago, well before ever installing it I went ahead and pulled the internals and cleaned it (without removing anything but the one big bearing) and then applied new grease and reinstalled it back into the wheel. Well...
  14. C

3G SPRINGER FORK

I was going to order the Silva triple-tree fork for my firebike build and when I emailed 3G he said check back in a month and see if they were ready.... anyway here is where I found the forks in the beginning.. http://bikerodnkustom.homestead.com/parts.html Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII...
  15. C

wrap around fenders

My rear fender on the left minus the reflector now.... Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
  16. C

wrap around fenders

This has ideas in my head going out of control... genius. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
  17. C

NEW FORUM COMING SOON

Haven't been here long but the time I have I've learned a lot and got the bike of my dreams so ill stick around no matter what! Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
  18. C

wrap around fenders

My monark has a street sweeper fender on the rear and nothing up front. Will take pics this evening but its not complete yet.... Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
  19. C

wrap around fenders

That would be really cool on a future build. Fenders front & back that go to the ground.... Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
  20. C

Heavy Duty 26x2.125" 11G Spoke Wheel Sets

Pm me the price on a 24x80mm & 24x100mm with 11gauge spokes and a nexus 3 hub... Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
Back