Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. KelRob

Monark 26" ladies 1953 springer truss rod

Hi, I need 1 Monark 26" ladies 1953 springer truss rod. .
  2. KelRob

Rusted pedals to crank

Hi, NEED HELP. I an working on a Monark girls Holiday. The crank was rusted but it free now since trying to remove the pedals. Now the crank turns but can not remove the pedals. What is the best way to remove a set of pedals when they are rusted to the crank? I have sprayed them with PB...
  3. KelRob

Electra Indy 3i seat

Is that the comfort saddle XL w/ springs or just the standard comfort saddle?
  4. KelRob

Electra Indy 3i seat

Hi, I would like to know what seat comes on a Electra Indy 3i? Thanks, KelRob
  5. KelRob

2003 Electra Rat Fink steel frame interchange

Hi, I would like to know what Electra bicycle used the same steel frame as the 2003 Rat Fink?
  6. KelRob

Monark Cruiser Red

Hi, Does anyone know what color is close to Monark Cruiser red and what the paint code is? Kelly
  7. KelRob

Saddle id help needed

Hi, I would like to know, who made this saddle? Thanks
  8. KelRob

Monark Springer fender brace question

Do these brace ends look right? Or, does it suppose to be straight not bent?
  9. KelRob

Monark Dual Springer Deep Fender and Brace question

Hi, I would like to know: Are the front deep fenders the same or different from a dual springer and a standard fork? Mainly what I want to know is, does the recess for the main fork includes a continued recess to include the springer fork? Or, just one recess for the main fork? Does the...
  10. KelRob

Looking for 1948 Firesone 26" Super Cruiser Information

HI, Does anyone have any pictures of 1948 Firestone 26" Super Cruisers or information on what features they had on them. Thanks, Kelly
  11. KelRob

Monark "cheese grader" luggage rack

Hi, I am working on the luggage rack for my Monark Firestone. I plan on taking the "cheese grader" off to paint it. Did the factory paint them? Mine has paint on it. Have not taken it off the rest and stripped the paint off to see if it is chrome. My question is, how would one reinstall the"...
  12. KelRob

Monark springer help needed

Hi, I would like to know, what pieces are needed to make this Monark springer complete? Thanks, Kelly
  13. KelRob

Monark dual springer top bracket id

Hi, This might have been posted before, what years did Monark use the "Y" top bracket on their dual springers? I have one on my Monark Firestone. I do not have the id tag, DARN, so I do not know when it was built. The bike was complete when my dad purchaced it in the late '80's but we lost...
  14. KelRob

'52 Monark Firestone

Bump Also, did the Firestone come two-tone, frame dark color and tin light color?
  15. KelRob

Monark dual springer

Bump
  16. KelRob

swap meet in fremont nebraska june 21st at christensen field

Will try to post what will have closer to the the swap meet in the for sale section.
  17. KelRob

swap meet in fremont nebraska june 21st at christensen field

I am planning on going saturday and will have some stuff for sale.
  18. KelRob

Monark dual springer

Hi, Could someone post pictures of a parts break down of a Monark dual springer? Kelly
  19. KelRob

Need help restoreing a set of wheels

I have a set of wheels I would like to restore.They are a little rust crusty and would like to know the best way to restore them. They will be going on my '52 Monark Firestone.
  20. KelRob

'52 Monark Firestone

Hi, I would like to know what colors the '52 Monark Firestone Super Cruisers came in? Also, does one know of a source for paint templates for the stripes and lettering? Kelly
Back