Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. chuckemup

Bassett Star Cruiser

Nice score! They still make these. https://bassettbmx.com/
  2. chuckemup

Jude's finds

What I would do back when I didn't know any better is ram the bike into a wall until straight. Just make sure you do it a little at a time. :21:
  3. chuckemup

1978 Schwinn Klunker 5

Is this beauty still for sale? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  4. chuckemup

Schwinn cruiser fork question

Here's a closeup shot. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  5. chuckemup

Thanks! It's called Illusion Orange from Prismatic Powders. https://www.prismaticpowders.com/colors/PMS-4620/ILLUSION-ORANGE/ Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  6. chuckemup

It's finished. The tandem fork worked.
  7. chuckemup

Need help finding Orange pearl powder coating

Thanks Rob. I will definitely ride the tires off of it. It sure is a sweet comfy ride! Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  8. chuckemup

I finally got it assembled. I still managed to chip it somehow. [emoji35]
  9. chuckemup

Finally got my decals back on. Here's some pictures of the top tube for Dr. Tankenstein.
  10. chuckemup

Thanks doc. I would love to show you a closeup shot but when I was putting it in a safe place for the decals to dry the frame started to fall so I grabbed it to keep it from falling and chipping the powder coat. But I happened to grab the top bar where the decal hadn't quite dried. I tried to...
  11. chuckemup

With decals......
  12. chuckemup

Here it is Illusion Orange. It looks amazing in the sun light. Now I can't decide whether or not to put the Schwinn decals on.
  13. chuckemup

Thanks for replying Falstaff. Just checked Eastwood and they don't have anything that matches either. Sure wish I had a time machine so I could go back and buy a few rattle cans of the Schwinn pearlescent orange from the LBS. I've given up trying to find a match. I guess I'm going to go with...
  14. chuckemup

I'm looking for something to match this bike. I've been all over the prismatic powders website but as far as I can tell they've got nothing. They've got plenty of metallic powders but you can see the flakes. Would I need a base coat - top coat to accomplish what I'm looking for? Any help is...
  15. chuckemup

2000 GT Dyno VFR24

I was able to get $200. Thanks again Jason. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  16. chuckemup

SOLD 2000 GT DYNO VFR 24

I bought it new from the LBS. Still in excellent condition. All original. Asking $250 local pickup in southern California.
  17. chuckemup

2000 GT Dyno VFR24

Thanks for the input Jason, I appreciate it. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  18. chuckemup

2000 GT Dyno VFR24

I bought it new from the LBS. I'm looking to sell it but don't know what it's worth. Can anyone tell me what would be good price to ask?
  19. chuckemup

Extended Cruise - Video Added!

Outstanding build! :thumbsup: I want/need this bike! :inlove: Wanna sell it to me? ;)
Back