Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Gumbyack

SHIMANO 3CC 3-SPEED HUB

Hi I’m looking for an SHIMANO 3CC 3-SPEED HUB for a vintage Schwinn Town and Country. Thank you!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Gumbyack

What 140 spoke wheels should I get?

I'm looking to buy 140 spoke wheel set. I found this set on eBay for $100 and free shipping I also was looking at these on eBay they are more expensive at $138 plus $38 shipping I'm just trying to get your guys opinion on what would look better on a bike 140 black or 140 chrome? Thanks!
  3. Gumbyack

How to put a vintage tank on a different frame

Hey everybody I was wondering if it was possible to take a vintage bicycle tank and put it on a frame that never had a tank? If so could you guide me on how to do that? Thanks
  4. Gumbyack

Can anyone ID This bike?

Seen this bike on Craigslist and was wondering what kind of bike it is and is it worth $40
  5. Gumbyack

Mint green auto paint

Could someone tell me where I could get mint green auto paint?
  6. Gumbyack

Sears flight liner tank light question?

Ok guys if anyone could help me with this I'd greatly appreciate it. I have a 1960s flight liner with a tank light. The problem I'm having is understanding how it worked and getting it to work. I know the light has a switch on the tank (mine is broke off) to turn the light on. I was...
  7. Gumbyack

Original paint

Does anyone have a way to make the original paint look newer on a vintage bicycle just looks dull.
  8. Gumbyack

How to clean vintage plastic on bike

I was wondering if anyone knows how to clean old yellowed plastic to get the true color back? Here is a picture of my bike. The yellowing is at the front of the tank/lights
  9. Gumbyack

Frame Painting

Hey guys I was wondering what you guys prefer to paint your own frame with? Do you like rattle cans or prefer spray guns? Also have any of you tried the Spraymax 2k Rattlecans?
  10. Gumbyack

Stretch frames

Hey guys I was curious to find out where you get your stretch frames from? Thanks!
  11. Gumbyack

New guy

Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself here! I'm just recently getting into customizing bicycles and I'm addicted! I'm excited to become part of this forum and hope to learn a lot.
Back