Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Need help! New tires and wheels

So I recently bought some project 346 tires 24x3 and the black 3G 24" rims.... My question is can I use standard 24" tubes or are there wider ones made and where do I get em? Thanks in advance!!
  2. D

NERRB NoHo-E'ton-NoHo Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday August 17th

Ummmmmm.... guys my buddy is in NoHo right now and the bike path runs behind our friends tattoo shop and they tore it up :shock:
  3. D

Looks like we are going to have decent weather for the ride! high of 84 partly cloudy
  4. D

I will be in attendance, a buddy of mine will most likely be tagging along. while our wives go shopping etc....so we have a safe ride home :P how many establishments do we stop at? and whats the approx miles? just want to give my buddy a heads up.
  5. D

Felt Bicycle Pics

Now I need to find a revolver nobody ever has one for sale lol
  6. D

Felt Bicycle Pics

My first bike! Stole this leftover El Guapo from a LBS for $350!! Although I like the rims seat and forks from the New El Guapo... This mill get a makeover this winter.
  7. D

3G CHOPPER HANDLEBARS

I recently bought a Felt El Guapo and I want to replace the chrome ape hangars with black ones i've been looking at the 3G chopper bars but cannot find a pic of them actually on a bike to see how they look. Does anyone have them or have a pic of them on a bike like HBBC does? Any info would be...
  8. D

Felt bicycle or Electra?

I am 6' 4" and just purchased a older Felt El Guapo. It is very comfortable for me to ride, other than the seat hurting my butt. However i have not rode any of Electra's bikes, the only thing I can compare em to is the cheaper Micargi etc bikes that some of my friends have and the Felt is a...
  9. D

Well it looks like I'm picking up my felt from a LBS tonight! :D
  10. D

If I have my bike I just may join in on this one!
  11. D

RUFF CYCLES LATEST CREATION - "SHELLY"

Re: RUFF CYCLES LATEST CREATION - "SHELLY" I love that frame!! The whole bike flows very nice
  12. D

Which forks??

I'm so eager and excited to start my first build!! I can't stop ordering parts!
  13. D

Which forks??

Thank you! That does help me alot. I wanted to move it forward without really making it look like a chopper. Springer forks it is! appreciate the response!
  14. D

Which forks??

Im trying to decide on if I should use a springer fork or a standard fork to acheive the look/stance I want. Or do the forks not affect the stance of the bike? Im totally new to the whole bike building process but im diving in head first hahaha. Any advice tips tricks would be greatly...
  15. D

New Guy

Thanks guys!
  16. D

First build....Help choosing frame

Well looks like I'm back to square one... Time to find a suitable frame that I like lol. Thank you Gary
  17. D

Let me check the dimensions again. It says as follows Head tube 4 3/4" Top tube (center to center) 18 1/2" Top of seat post to center of bottom bracket 13" Seat post tube inner dia. 1" Fork tube inner dia. 1" This is frame only no forks
  18. D

I decided to start a build for my first bike rather than buy one,but i have a few questions/concerns will a 20" frame be sufficent? I plan on using springer forks or triple trees whichever will give me the stance I want. also will 26" tires and wheels fit? I am very new to this so any help will...
  19. D

New Guy

Whats goin on everyone. Just getting into the whole custom cruiser scene, been toying with the idea for a few years now. Im finally going to build/buy my first bike. Im from CT and I am a larger man 6'5" 280 so finding/building a bike should be fun!
Back