Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

Tandemonium

Finished tandemonium
  2. A

Tandemonium

Thanks everyone, I am very happy with the way it came out. I must say I just saw a build with polished wheels and I am thinking . Polished wheels red pinstripes 3 speed hub maybe disc brakes? Maybe just ride for now and rebuild in the winter, we will see. Happy 4th of July to all !!!!
  3. A

Tandemonium

Went with the fat boy seats and medium rise ape hangers for comfort.
  4. A

Tandemonium

Road worthily at last! 99.9% done. Just need to build a flag holder and find a badge
  5. A

Tandemonium

Thanks everyone. Of course it has to be born on the 4th of July!
  6. A

Tandemonium

Put the chain guard on. So far so good should make it by the 4th!
  7. A

Tandemonium

Installed the rear wheel with a 22 tooth cog, so it should be very easy to peddle. Probably not very fast!
  8. A

Tandemonium

Install the front to rear chain. The offset chain ring worked well.
  9. A

Tandemonium

Thanks, I wasn't sure at first, but now that I have them, I am so glad I bought a set. The are awesome!
  10. A

Tandemonium

Just wanted to see what the front wheel will look like.
  11. A

Tandemonium

Front fender installed and checked the fit of the chain guard.
  12. A

Tandemonium

The rims are ready to go!
  13. A

Tandemonium

Thanks, I love it when a plan comes together!
  14. A

Tandemonium

Thanks, I can't believe the crazy crank setup worked out so well, I thought there would be interference problems all over. It seems fine on the 1st try. Just dumb luck I guess. I was checking out fat rats and I really like the sun lite tires with red rims, so that's where I am going next. Need...
  15. A

Tandemonium

I got the cranks put back in to check for clearance and alinement, so far it looks good.
  16. A

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

That sounds like just what I am after. Thanks
  17. A

Tandemonium

I found them on eBay listed as cafe racer universal front fenders.
  18. A

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

I am building a fat tandem for build off 8. Thanks for the purchase information on the sun lite tires I ordered a set they look perfect. I never assembled the beast. The day I got it I took it apart and cut it up the next day. I need to keep the stock chainring, but what would be a good choice...
  19. A

Tandemonium

So far, so good. I need to go back to working on the crank setup. I just had to put 1 wheel on to see how it is going to look.
  20. A

Tandemonium

The fender worked out just right. I hope the front works as well.
Back