Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Will N3YH

SOLD Bars, Grips, Seats & Tires ...

Hey Guys! I don't restore or customize old bikes anymore so I am selling off extra parts I gathered for projects that have already been sold! Prices Start At $4.00 Each & Up! Make Me The Right Package Deal And I Will Sell All!!! Seats: Brown & Cream Seat $20.00 Bontrager Ladies Seat (Believe...
  2. Will N3YH

SOLD Vintage Schwinn Scrambler Project!

Hello! Here we have a Vintage Schwinn Scrambler Project! I have to make a special note about the seat post here! It's a solid bar that was originally an axle from a 1940's Pushmobile Derby Cart - IT WILL NOT BEND!!! I bent ALOT of seatposts before hammering this one into the frame back in the...
  3. Will N3YH

SOLD His & Hers 1939-1941 Elgin Tanker Projects - UPDATED 11/29/2020!!!

Hello, I swore when I started this project I was never going to sell these - but my diabetes is kicking my butt so here we go... His & Hers 1939-1941 (Approximate) Curved Seat-post Tanker Projects. I was going to build them as custom board track racers with the men's bike having matching...
  4. Will N3YH

SOLD - Elgin Men's Frame...

Hello, Here we have an Elgin Men's Frame for your next Rat Rod Project! This one has some dings under the frame so it isn't going to be used for a concours restoration... ... But it's more than good enough for a Beater or Rat Rod! The gentleman I bought it from had already shipped it before...
  5. Will N3YH

SOLD 1949 JC Higgins Ladies' Standard Bicycle For Restoration Or Custom !!!

Hello and Thank You For Looking!!! Here We Have A 1949 JC Higgins Ladies "Standard" Bicycle For Restoration Or Custom !!! I Found photos to confirm this is a 1949 JC Higgins "Standard" Ladies Model and is correct as shown with full blister rack, skirt guards and standard truss front end...
  6. Will N3YH

JC Higgins His & Hers Bicycle Projects & Extra Parts - Large Lot !!!

Hello and Thank You For Looking!!! Here We Have A Large Lot Of JC Higgins Bicycles & Extra Parts !!! There Are Frames, Bee-Hive Springer Front Ends, Fenders & More Toward Restoring OR Customizing a His & Hers Pair Of JC Higgins Bicycles!!! I bought the Maroon Men's Bike as a complete bike...
  7. Will N3YH

SOLD His Gambles Hiawatha & Hers Shelby Projects - "Gills" Tanks

Hey Guys! Still thinning the herd a little here... ... so we're offering our Men's Gambles Hiawatha & Ladies' Shelby Projects!!! Both these bikes have the matching "Gills" Tanks and His is the "Long Tank" Bike!!! His has the Gambles Hiawatha Headbadge & Hers Has No Headbadge. His Includes The...
  8. Will N3YH

SOLD Elgin "Long Tank" (Straight Seatpost Frame) NOW $450 & Free Shipping !!!

Hey Guys! We've decided to stay with 1 pair of Elgin "Long Tank" Projects... ... so I'm offering this Early Straight Seatpost Frame Elgin for quick sale!!! This is already boxed up & ready to ship with FREE SHIPPING to CONUS 48!!! NOW $450.00 W/ Free Shipping To CONUS 48 (No Fees...
  9. Will N3YH

SpaceLiner TRIKES Project ...

Hey Guys! Someone over at The CABE sent me here after sharing these - so I'm new here and thought I'd share a pair of projects I'm slowly working on. This all started innocently enough - I got a PAIR of Ladies SpaceLiner's at an extremely reasonable price - 1 Standard Painted Frame & 1 Deluxe...
  10. Will N3YH

Hello From Delaware...

Hello From Delaware! My name is Will, and my better half that tolerates all my bicycle madness is Wendy! I just signed up to The CABE this week... ... and someone there recommended me to check out this site after posting 2 of my recent projects there! I like almost all bikes from the earliest...
Back