Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Scribble

Back from the Shadows, and thinning out the herd.

Hello all, yes I’m alive !! Haven’t posted in quite some time. Life’s been kinda hectic the last two years hasn’t it ? Anyway, sadly having I’m having to let some of my metal children go. 1948 Schwinn DX - $700 OBO 1958 Schwinn Hornet Survivor - $800 OBO 1953 Monark Built Western Flyer - $750...
  2. Scribble

Another one lost to powder coating/ "restoring"

Hey hey Rat Roders haven't been around much lately.... But figured this one should go up for posterity, kind of stepped back from collecting/projects the last year. But every once in a while my reputation precedes me locally, I basically begged the owner not to powder coat this/"restore" this...
  3. Scribble

Scribble's Yearly Round Up !

Hope you enjoy here's what the ratpack looks like right now. 1958 Schwinn Hornet 1951 Columbia Five Star 1948 Schwinn Spitfire 1953 Monark Built WeternFlyer 1948 Schwinn DX 1952 J.C Higgins Color Flow 2000's repop Pea Picker Kustom 1939 Elgin Twin 20 1967 Buzz Bike...
  4. Scribble

Original owner 1967 Buzz Bike Eliminator

Just got this perfect Buzz Bike Eliminator, from the original owners family. He sadly passed away last year, vary thankful for the opportunity to preserve this piece of Americana. I used all my period correct aftermarket parts on it, once I got it home. The original owner was a Mantle...
  5. Scribble

1950s Columbia Project $200 shipped.

$200 shipped, nice bones !
  6. Scribble

BO15 Ratfink Supreme - Back From The Dead !

Well I'll toss my hat into the ring, don't know how far I'll get since I don't have any parts :21: . If ya have any pre-war CWC parts let me know !! For any new comers I tend to say as original as possible with my bikes, my ratty aesthetic comes from the paint/finish. This is what I'll be...
  7. Scribble

1940 CWC parts donor needed

I'm looking for a good parts donor for my 1940 CWC Supreme, don't care about paint condition. Just need good solid parts. This is what she looks like right now, as you can see I basically need everything.
  8. Scribble

1940 CWC Fully Equipped Ballooner.

Well I found another local unicorn, Some of the original paint is still hiding under the spay can job. She's missing her right fork legs, if ya got parts let me know. If you could also tell me what badge this would have been, that'd be awesome. I think she's a 1940, but if ya can translate...
  9. Scribble

need the right leg assembly for prewar CWC shock-master fork

As you can see I need the right leg assembly for my 40 CWC Supreme, Pm me with any parts you might have !
  10. Scribble

Very Sad Prewar CWC Supreme

Well I found another local unicorn, Some of the original paint is still hiding under the spay can job. She's missing her right fork legs, if ya got parts let me know. If you could also tell me what badge this would have been, that'd be awesome. I think she's a 1940, but if ya can translate...
  11. Scribble

Finally got a Twin Bar shroud !!!

My 39 Girly Elgin has a partner now !!
  12. Scribble

40s Kustom Huffman Wheel !

Did a little sumtin sumtin to my Flyer :D
  13. Scribble

53 Western Rocket

Another build off under the belt, always a blast Ratin with you guys ! http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/53-western-rocket-put-a-fork-in-her-shes-done.108763/ Build thread !
  14. Scribble

Scribbles Rat Pack

Alright here's the whole gang ! 1938-41 Elgin Twin Bar 1958 Schwinn Hornet 1941 Colson Scout 1952 J.C Higgins Color-Flow 1934 D.P Harris 1951 Columbia Five Star 1945-46 Huffman Dixie-Flyer 1948 Schwinn DX 1941 Gambles Hiawatha 1965 Sears Space-Liner 1953...
  15. Scribble

53 Western Rocket - Put A Fork In Her, She's Done !

Alright I'm in again this year with a 1953 Monark built WesternFlyer a fairly rare bird, going for the straight forward Scribble resto-mod. Now before I get called out for entering a bike that's already done. I got this bike from @Big Ape a few years ago at this point, only things I've done to...
  16. Scribble

Is this a 39 Roadmaster ? I GOT IT !

The frame and paint look off, maybe just the weird photos. if it's a 39 is posted up locally for a descent price.
  17. Scribble

1970s Stratostreak II, Rollin Rollin, Rollin

I'll be finishing this build, now that it's warming up around my neck of the woods. This is how she looked before my clean up, all I'm going for is a RAT with light custom touches.
  18. Scribble

Prewar Shelby rear rack & Fork

Looking for a rear rack and fork, for a 1939 mens Shelby.
  19. Scribble

1970s Stratostreak II video update

Time-lapse of the tear down. I recommend putting your favorite music on before pushing play.
Back