Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jungle t

Murray Brake shifter console

Hello we have up for sale a nice Murray style brake shifter .let us know if your needing one like this .thanks for looking . take care Terry and tammy asking 145.00 shipped OBO can email to [email protected]
  2. jungle t

NEEDED grand tour tires for ross Apollo

hello we are looking for a set of Grand tour tires for a ross Apollo .please let me know what you have ,thank you Terry and tammy
  3. jungle t

EVANS COLSON 20 inch or 24 inch bike

Hello we are looking for a Evans Colson bike ,either 20 0r 24 inch bike .one style is known as the scout .dosnt have to be a deluxe model with tank or rear carrier .mid 50s would be perfect .let us know what you have ,thank you Terry and tammy [email protected]
  4. jungle t

Hopalong Cassidy bike items

Hello really into hopalong Cassidy these days and looking for any hopalong bike related items you might have .Let us know ,thank you so much Hoppy Holidays Terry and Tammy
  5. jungle t

REDUCED Ross bikes for sale

Hello we have a few of our Ross bikes from our personal collection up for your consideration . The pair of bicentennial barracudas 750 for the pair .1971 Ross three speed Apollo 650 .1974 Ross Apollo five speed 650. very rare 1966 first addition stick shift barracuda bike with first year...
  6. jungle t

Wanted Ross Bikes

Hello looking for ross 50 or 60s 26 inch mens tank bikes .Also after apollos with stick shifters.These would be from 1970 to 74.Let us know what you have .We are huge ross collectors .Thank you so much and Happy Holidays Terry and Tammy.
  7. jungle t

found. Amber reflectors

hello looking for a pair of these amber reflectors . They are two inch and I have the brackets just need the reflectors . Thank you for your help JT
  8. jungle t

Needed red pedals and silvertown tires

Hello looking for a seat , pedals and a set or at least one silvertown tire in 26 inch 1.75 size . Let us know . Thank you so much terry and Tammy
  9. jungle t

Wanted Ross Custom deluxe Bike

Hello we are looking for information on a custom deluxe Ross bike either for sale or information on the size of the tires on the 26 inch .Looking for the years from 54 threw 58 .These are the ones with the big tanks.Hope someone can help .Thank you so much Terry and Tammy
  10. jungle t

SOLD SOLD thank you NICE PAIR OF MUSCLE BIKE TIRES

Hello we have here for your consideration a matched used pair of XKE 20 inch front and matching correct rear slick tire.They where all aired up when i took them off there rims.Looking for 150.00 shipped .Thank you for your interest .Terry and Tammy (contact (440)228-0291 for call or text or...
  11. jungle t

BIKES FOR SALE: GOING TO THE BUTLER SHOW SUNDAY

Hello everyone ,just a little heads up on whats going with me to Butler PA Days InnBIKE SHOW this sunday.I have a few bike friends that collect ross apollos so wanted everyone to know what is going.1978 Red 3 speed apollo 295.00,1970 green with rare yellow seat and grips 250.00,1970 burnt orange...
  12. jungle t

SOLD Firestone (Ross) SS GTO 3speed Muscle Bike

Hello ,my Ross Barracuda collection is over 50 now and have come up with one i can let go .This is the only one i have ever seen until my friend found another for me the other day.See they came out with girls bike in 71 and never mentioned a boys version but here it is .Came out in 72 with the...
Back