Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 12ammkv

NERRB New England Rat Rod Bicycles

Stevil that's a pretty sick ride. I need to find a shifter cover like that for mine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 12ammkv

Might be the new guy getting defensive but....... Unfortunately my schedule doesn't allow me to get there at 6. I've been trying to make the noho ride since a signed up, but life happens and haven't been able to make any of the rides. So i guess if I make it up there tonight, I'll ride...
  3. 12ammkv

Haha that's escalated quickly, haha kidding. I was more so wondering because if I do go, it would be till 10:00 o'clock or after and I didn't want to get there and no one be there. http://gph.is/YzSQ9B Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 12ammkv

How long does the ride/hanging out usually last till? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. 12ammkv

Are Friday night out of the question? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. 12ammkv

Ughhh I'm so ticked I can't go, I've been trying to make it for like 2 years now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. 12ammkv

I'll definitely be down for a noho ride. (Schedule permitting) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. 12ammkv

When the heck do you guys ride? I feel like I never see anything (besides the janes addiction ride) do you do weekly, monthly?
  9. 12ammkv

1945 Elgin

Looks sick man
  10. 12ammkv

NERRB 60-mile Gluteus Maximus Buster Ride Farmington, CT Sunday July 20

Ps if someone can figure out how to hook up the wagon in my avatar to the bike we can use that for a beer wagon lol
  11. 12ammkv

NERRB 60-mile Gluteus Maximus Buster Ride Farmington, CT Sunday July 20

So I just unearthed my account. And deside to checkout what's going on with nerrb. It totally be down for the ride but my issue is time. Is there a confirmed route? I was thinking of meeting in the middle or something.
  12. 12ammkv

do you guys have NERRB meets like, "revenge of the NERRB"? im down if you do. im from springfield MA.
  13. 12ammkv

Another Guy from Mass.

thanks for the welcome guys, im undesided if i want to chop up the royce union and build a rat, it rides so nice for siting for about 25 yrs
  14. 12ammkv

Another Guy from Mass.

Hey folks names Tim, i have a classic Columbia playbike that a friend inspired me to try and fix up. and i stumbled across a older Royce Union in my garage attic. 1970? columbia Playbike (anyone have a shifter or know where to get one would be awesome) 19?? Royce Union made in japan ( i was...
Back