Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 1boomtruck

BUILD OFF 8 PRIZE POT

I received my third place prize Friday and got it framed Saturday for a picture today. I want to give a big thanks to The Renaissance Man for making the poster he did an amazing job. ][/img] ][/img]
  2. 1boomtruck

Lucky #7

I received my third place prize Friday and got it framed Saturday for a picture today. I want to give a big thanks to The Renaissance Man for making the poster he did an amazing job. ][/img] ][/img]
  3. 1boomtruck

another air ride bike

Lookin good, wont be long we can go for a ride and turn some heads.
  4. 1boomtruck

VOTE HERE! - ANYTHING GOES!

Congratulations Luke on the win, and to everyone for doing a great job on your bicycles, bicycle with sidecar and quad cycle. I enjoyed building my first bicycle as everyone watched it come together piece by piece and cant wait to start on a second one. Thanks for all the positive feedback...
  5. 1boomtruck

another air ride bike

Looking good, I can't wait to see it at bike night.
  6. 1boomtruck

Lucky # 7

That's funny, it is called bike night and no one said no bicycles. I plan on going next Thursday also. Jasen
  7. 1boomtruck

CYCOBILLY DELUXE - Drum Parts

You did a great job on your bike, I like the design of it and how low it sits. I agree with Dan King Zebba about the builds but as I told him I am new to this site and this is my first bicycle I have built, and have started collecting parts for the next one. Jasen
  8. 1boomtruck

Lucky # 7

Thanks Dan I really appreciate your comments, I also agree on your and Beans bikes but being new to the site I am just grateful that I am doing so well in the voting . This is the first bicycle I have built and I am hooked, already started collecting parts for my next one with more plans on...
  9. 1boomtruck

Firewing - 1953 Columbia 3 Star DeLuxe - (2nd Place) Mr September 2014

Re: Firewing - 1953 Columbia Firewing Three Star DeLuxe Looks super sweet
  10. 1boomtruck

Lucky #7

Thanks King Zebba
  11. 1boomtruck

Lucky #7

Thanks Luke
  12. 1boomtruck

Lucky #7

Thanks Randy
  13. 1boomtruck

Lucky # 7

I got my video loaded. http://youtu.be/VuX3A9g6I2E
  14. 1boomtruck

Lucky # 7

100% done and move to the finished section. ][/img] ][/img] ][/img]
  15. 1boomtruck

Lucky #7

I would like to thank everyone for all the comments on my build, this was a great experience being apart of the build off. Please us my first picture for the voting. ][/img] ][/img] ][/img] ][/img] ][/img] ][/img] ][/img] ][/img] ][/img] ][/img] Check out my video at You Tube also, thanks for...
  16. 1boomtruck

Lucky # 7

Got it all done and put another 25 miles on it today. I will get it in the FINISHED B.O. 8 ANYTHING GOES BIKES after I get my close ups. ][/img]
  17. 1boomtruck

Simplistic Speed **Lightweight Sub-Buildoff**

Turned out great, love what you did with the chain ring
  18. 1boomtruck

The Finished Silver Moon Velo..video added

Re: The Finished Silver Moon Velo Looks great, love the build
  19. 1boomtruck

lowdown valley Rat

Looks great, great job
Back