Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ctaccruiser

Schwinn Exerciser build,more done.

What do you do with Exerciser frames after part outs. Before: After: Frame topped to turn into small workbench. Tomorrow: finish welding, install a BB, chainring, crank, pedal and guard---HA HA Regards, Craig.
  2. ctaccruiser

Chinese Bike Stands

Received the stand as a gift, worked ok for a while and then broke in a catastrophic fashion. Decided to build a new headpiece clamp while saving for a Parks stand. The breakage Head clamp...
  3. ctaccruiser

OH NOO! Not another Schwinn exerciser

Found this at a local Thrift store. Price was right. Might use or part out. It's in good shape, I just took crummy photo's Thing on seat is a pedal cover not a tear
  4. ctaccruiser

Still MoreFlee Market smalls/ 2-23-2014

Found these at our local flee market that takes about 20 minutes to walk thru. Had to buy em. Tape measure for scale of these smalls. First I think is a skag off an outboard motor and the other, I have no idea but it will become a front fender ornament. 2-09 2-23-2014 Finds Skull with...
  5. ctaccruiser

Schwinn women's 50's seats

Hi, does anyone know the dimensions for women's vrs. girls Mesinger seats. My thoughts are women's 11 x 9.5 and girls are 9.5 x9.5 inches. Anyone have the answer? Thanks CTAC
  6. ctaccruiser

Found a JC Higgins

Slim pickings around here! Saw a c/l ad and found this. Chainring and cottered cranks look too old for this but? Rear rack looks incorrect also? It does have a nice headbadge- sears made in austria-jc higgins logo. Seat seems to be recovered loosley with some kind of bird /leather / ostrich...
  7. ctaccruiser

What is this chainguard??????

Hi, I could use some help in a chainguard ID. The chainguard came on my 52 Monark, is this correct? If not what the heck did it come off of? Thanks in advance Regards, Craig [/U[URL=http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/ctaccrusier/media/52%20monark%20general/HPIM5679_zps42405e3e.jpg.html]RL]
  8. ctaccruiser

68 scorpion typhoon build

The name the logo the avitar This is the start, frame, fork, etc. Had to straighten fork with a long pipe ,4x4's and a 2210 john deere tractor. Up on some 24" wheels off another project and a few mock up parts fabbed tank panels added parts, new wheels 3 speed nexus rear, thought I...
  9. ctaccruiser

RRB Forum members are the best

HI! I know everyone knows this, but I am going to say it anyway. If you have a question about bicycles, this is the best tech support you can get. If you just want to say something bike related, this is a great place to share it. If you want to sell some parts there are no better folks to...
  10. ctaccruiser

FLYER ID HELP

Just got this included when I acquired a couple of trikes. 24" Western flyer. Have not located the ser#s yet but crank forging marked 1035-$-36 and I don't know how to decifer them. any help? thanks.
  11. ctaccruiser

TRIKES N WESTERN FLYER

PICKED UP A COUPLE OF TRIKES, ONE FOR PARTS AND A 24" WESTERN FLYER YEAR UNKNOWN. ANY HELP? HAVEN'T FOUND ID#S YET
  12. ctaccruiser

Girl's 71 Huffy

This was given to me by a relative! old and rusty but aired up the tires and rode it around the yard, 3 speed shimano works fine front caliper bolt is bent and no pads but the coaster brake is ok. Front fork is about rusted thru from the inside out and I will be posting for one in the wanted...
  13. ctaccruiser

Charlotte bike swap

Just saw this in hickory nc craig's list. May 4 in the NoDa district. Anyone been to this one?
  14. ctaccruiser

figured out pic posting monark general

With some help (Wife) posted pic's of monark general. Any help with year and model I.D. would be appreciated. Thanks in advance CTAC Head Badge I.D. tag in great shape, reads model 7000b ser. A1268493 Left side view Right side view
  15. ctaccruiser

need help with I.D. Monark general NOW WITH PIC'S

Hey everyone! just picked up a rat rod bike and could use some help with id. it's a monark general mfg by silver king (from head badge) . ID tag is in great shape and reads model 7000B ser A1268493. Will upload photo's when I can figure it out. Thanks CTACCRUSIER Takes a bit for an...
  16. ctaccruiser

new to forum NOW WITH PIC'S

Hi Everyone! Found out forum when i acquired an early monark general bike from a lady. I live in western NC, am semi retired (can't seem to stop working) and I love old bikes. when you work on them you only get dirty up to your elbows. love it. Figured out how to post pic's (with wife's help)...
Back