Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 1oldbikelover

Plum Island, MA BYOB BIKE RIDE TO SANDY POINT

It’s happening again.. Sunday September 24. Meet up time: 10am at Beachcoma restaurant/bar on Plum Island. We will start the ride from Plum Island’s Beachcoma, ride to the entrance to Sandy Point State Reservation and ride to the southern tip of Plum Island Sandy...
  2. 1oldbikelover

Northern New Hampshire?

Post a ride in your area and make new riding friends…I’ll be putting a ride or two together in NE Mass this summer. Haven’t had one in a few years.
  3. 1oldbikelover

Rat Newbie

You’ll fit right in with the group, “PotatoMan”…..whoa…sounds like a super hero. Good luck on your custom builds and ride on, brother!
  4. 1oldbikelover

New old guy

Welcome Mike to the RRB group. A lot of informative people in this assembly to help you along with anything related to bicycles. At 60, you’re still a young cub to me…..ride on, brother!
  5. 1oldbikelover

What a Kent.

I can just imagine the looks on a roadie when he has you riding his rear wheel…priceless.
  6. 1oldbikelover

Stiletto by Giant

Congratulations on finding your Stilitto. A full size chopper bicycle for adults. Don’t see a lot of them here in the Northeast and when you do can be pricey for a chopper bicycle. Enjoy your build
  7. 1oldbikelover

SOLD 40's/50's Men's 26" J C Higgins skip tooth with beehive springer $160

A rear whitewall would sell that bike in a flash! Jus sayn
  8. 1oldbikelover

NERRB bike group ride on Plum Island

Back in the day…NERRB .. New England RatRodBikes chapter. Blast from the past Greatly missed. Jose Jane says … haven’t seen you in awhile, Jane, since our last Massachusetts area group ride, circa 2016? Thought I’d share these pics from our ride on Plum Island, MA
  9. 1oldbikelover

72 Campus Green Stingray just acquired

Nice work, buddy. All of your hard work shows in that bike!
  10. 1oldbikelover

A few of my bikes.

Lookin’ good! A little bit of everything.
  11. 1oldbikelover

Wut?

”Most extreme” is a good way to describe it! What next? Rectangular?
  12. 1oldbikelover

Columbia built Western Flyer Newsboy

I am aware of the Columbia “Newsboy bicycle but always thought my bike was one too because of it’s built in rear rack as part of its frame.....what’s the correct name of my bike... 1960 Columbia medium weight. Thanks
  13. 1oldbikelover

Meet Matti

Yeah....I’m not a fan of grip shift levers, either. I like my trigger shiftres
  14. 1oldbikelover

Columbia built Western Flyer Newsboy

Interesting! I would have never guessed there would be any balloon tired bicycles all the way up into the 70’s...all my ballooners are pre war to the 50’s until they were middleweight 1.75 tired afterwards in mid 50’s on
  15. 1oldbikelover

Meet Matti

La vida loca! Sounds like a great start to life! Enjoy your new RRB famil. Nice to see new members and humor... world needs more humor from time to time! Ride on!
  16. 1oldbikelover

I drug out all my assembled tank bikes for a family pic

Thanks, Rat Pilot....I’m finding the muscle bikes are smaller than my pre war 26 ‘ers, easier to move around but when I line them up side by side, those monkey bars sure stick out making them wider overal. I’ve been focusing on procuring more muscle bikes for my collection. Keep us posted on...
  17. 1oldbikelover

What have you been riding lately?

The nice thing about whacking something together with parts that you have laying around is......you know where all your parts are in one great location! Ride on!
  18. 1oldbikelover

I drug out all my assembled tank bikes for a family pic

Half the family, out getting some fresh air and waiting turns for a cruise of the neighborhood.
  19. 1oldbikelover

NERRB Sad Passing

Eternal posse rider....miss you buddy!
Back