Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

another air ride bike

yeah, was just going to be a pain in the butt and bulky and i wanted it clean
  2. M

another air ride bike

thank you
  3. M

another air ride bike

knixxed the air ride and went to a leaf spring style.
  4. M

another air ride bike

Just need to decide if I'm running this tire or a 26. Can't build the swing arm til then. That tire I'd need like a 40t front to be able to ride it and not totally burn myself out
  5. M

Dub's industrial build - Reborn

Very saweet!
  6. M

another air ride bike

Got some more done. Wish a derailleur would look OK Cuz I would use it. Probably just going to run 2 26s
  7. M

My first rat rod bike

That's pretty ......
  8. M

another air ride bike

Neither can I lol
  9. M

new stretch build

Love it. But I love orange too. Going white spokes and hubs?
  10. M

The Big 'Un, 36er, Powder Coated and Looking Good!

Very clean. I like that a lot. Them wheels are huge
  11. M

another air ride bike

Lol it would lift my Mazda I had 2x. It's all in the volume and pressure. Reason I'm running everything almost closed is cuz if I had all the way opened and hit the switch, it would probably shoot the bike up 20 feet and kill me lol
  12. M

another air ride bike

honestly, i don't know. im figuring about 2-5 psi to lift the bicycle. only takes 8 to lift my motorcycle. 15 to full riding a minibike stiffness. tank is a 24oz. holding 3000psi. so, i'm guessing a few times lol. running a parker slow down, .... near closed. valve on tank is less than a .......
  13. M

another air ride bike

Derailleur would add too much bulk. Thought about that. Looking for clean. But thanks for that link. I'll remember that
  14. M

another air ride bike

Probably not going to run it. Want a 3sp at least. Have a shimano 3s laying around. Did the mc tire on bike before and I hate it
  15. M

Lucky # 7

Oh. Started a build. In from scratch
  16. M

Lucky # 7

I'll be there
  17. M

Lucky # 7

They talked about your bike long after you left last night
  18. M

another air ride bike

Thank you Luke