Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Lewie

Lewie's gallery

Thank you. I wish I still had it! After I was done I gave it to a good friend.
  2. Lewie

Lewie's gallery

3. Lewie

Bike Art - Wall Hangers - Yard Art - What have you?

I put together a longhorns bull last night for my bar area in the basement. The saddle is an old Middlemore from England. While I'm on the topic I'll show my Rugby wall hanger upstairs in the "office" lol. It's also from England...I think. It's hung on two 8" nails.
  4. Lewie

schwinn straight bar gallery

I've had this '52 frame & fork for a couple yrs and finally put it together last week. It was pretty crusty so I had to wash it real good, stabilize the rust with CLR, & wax it. Came out looking a lot better than it was! Wish I took a before pic.
  5. Lewie

girls rat rod bikes

My daughter, her ratty '48 Schwinn, & our Golden Retriever puppy (2 yrs ago now).
  6. Lewie

Our Golden Retriever puppy with '48 Schwinn

Roxy is now 2 and her head would barely fit in the basket! This her now. BTW, my teenage daughter loves that '48 Schwinn. It's a perfect ice cream cruiser!
  7. Lewie

Anyone know anything about Schwinn bicycles?

My 16 yr old son built one a couple yrs ago.
  8. Lewie

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

I emailed on that too and offered 150 with a pickup anytime. Too late.....
  9. Lewie

Schwinn Panther straight bar frame & fork

Thanks! Was wondering if anyone here has seen this bike or know anything about it? Now to come up with some parts while I wait....
  10. Lewie

You think it's powdercoat? That'd be nice. Yeah, the only reason I own it is because of the colors. It reeled me in.
  11. Lewie

Looking forward to getting this in the mail! It's from an ebay auction but think I did pretty decent on it since it looks like it's in great shape & I like the paint.
  12. Lewie

Chad T Columbus OH

Welcome from a Lancaster RRBer!
  13. Lewie

Hello from Shelby, Ohio

Here's a late welcome from Lancaster, OH. It's cool you're in Shelby! My parents & grandparents were from there. In fact, my grandfather was the factory manager at Shelby Bicycle back in the late 30s. Did you ever locate an old frame? Jim
  14. Lewie

Elgin Offroad: Klunked Out BMX Hybrid

I could swear I smelled paint when I just saw your pics! Drooling too.
  15. Lewie

Son's 1st rat rod build... a '62 Typhoon

He appreciates all the comments & thanks you guys. He was lucky to get it for 60 no doubt. If he wasn't going to buy it I would've. ndaway, beautiful build on yours! Looks awesome. I'm sure she loves it, especially since her Dad helped her out! As far as what we feed him...LOL... He & his...
  16. Lewie

3G SANTA CRUZ BUILD

Looks fun! I think a Mexican blanket seat cover on it would be cool.
  17. Lewie

Thanks & will do!
  18. Lewie

Tires are regular 26 x 2.125. The seat's comfy too. Our 3rd one so far.
  19. Lewie

He's saying thanks for the comments! I reeeally like that frame too. Said he'd flip the seat guts tomorrow!
Back