Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

It's a Bike! It's a Scooter! It's a ... Booter!

thats pretty cool. My wife was looking over my shoulder as I was looking at the pic and said"thats cute,i like that" so that means its rat spouse approved.
  2. F

ET bike idea

hey cool idea. I just kinda fell backwards into a goonies bike. Wonder if this will start a trend? If ur not gonna ride it (display only) then +1 on the sidewalk bike idea.
  3. F

trash to this

just really got her together but if u got some ideas pm me. mikee don't worry about me jumping it, I fear those days r over. Although I feel like I'm 18 I'm actually a grandfather (A young one at 45 though). I'm old enough to be ur dad's young friend.
  4. F

opinion on bike for wife

I'd go for a canti frame especially if she's into old hot rods. In the early 70s we had a 65' gmc truck. My uncle got a deal on it cus he bought it before the guy painted it. It was in pink primer. We never painted it and it was my grandma's pink truck. I think a pink primer bike could be a cool...
  5. F

Do adults fit Sears Screamer bikes??

Well back to the Tardis and try again. Personaly I just sneak into Stewie's room and use his time machine.
  6. F

stingrays, an inconvienant truth

Chicago muscle got it right. I think I posted before about anything with a nana seat being labeled a "stingray".Talked to a guy on cl that posted a "stingray" only to find out it was a bratz bike. He wanted $150, I told him it was worth like $40 to me. Now I'm the bad guy. Dude its not a...
  7. F

I think my wife counted 20 ridable bikes (That she knew of) I've got a build waiting for the frame to be finished. (tony hawk and two occ roll into.. is the build thread)That killed three. I've another occ down the basement its fate still unknown, A schwinn jag down there keeping it company. A...
  8. F

Next Project: First Mockup

ok how about flipping the pink frame left to right. This puts the drive on the right side and brings the crank closer in and away from the front wheel. Again just some thoughts. I'm sure it'll be cool what ever u decide. Froggy
  9. F

Don't think either one of my "remodel" rooms are too feng shwai or however u spell it. More like junkae.
  10. F

my new project

yea the seat is too small and comes off the frame at an extreme angle. To make matters worse it uses a large diameter seat post (same as the occ and wcc bikes). My seat is trashed so I'm gonna cut it off and reuse the seat post as a shim. I've done this before with my occ chopper. A 27.2 seat...
  11. F

Next Project: First Mockup

cool. Ok how about a right side drive to the blue bikes crank. that way u could use the skip tooth crank chain and rear sprocket but still have the 5 speed rear end and no(big) chain routing problems. Just my thoughts. Cheers Froggy
  12. F

my new project

hey got that same bike. mine was made by iron horse and has a long chopper front end. Problem is its kid sized so i harvested the 16 in front wheel for my highjinx and the 20 in rear coaster for another chopper bike. Now i've got two 20s for it but need to hook up the back brake as the rear 20...
  13. F

1965 Schwinn Super Sport! Year I was born baby! Yeah!

congrats on the score. Beautiful bike (s). Now I want to find a kabuki to relive my youth.
  14. F

Oh I'm "remodeling" this room too.
  15. F

While im coming clean. Just don't tell the wife,she thinks I'm remodeling the guest room
  16. F

trash to this

17. F

trash to this

18. F

trash to this

19. F

trash to this

Ok so end of story right? Wrong. I'm 5'10" and 250 lbs. or a tad more, so this bike while fun just not really my style. Well guess I'll give it to someone in the family. So its sitting and kinda unloved again. Then I come across a cl add. The guy has a 24'' murray wants like a $100 or trade for...
Back